• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

VIRTUS {US Division} [RECRUITING!]

GESM25

Diamond
Reaction score
1) IGN: DiamondDodger25
2) Skype Username: gesm99
3) Age (Please be honest): 15
4) Ratio (If its not the best you will 1v1 an Owner in order to decide if you will be accepted): About 1/6
5) PvP Strengths: Bow, I can do mid-air shots, I've gotten that skill from another server xD
6) PvP Weakness's: Fishing Rod. I don't think of myself as a great PvPer, but I can improve.
7) Past Clans (Don't lie): I was in a clan named Voltage once, but I left after a day or two :p
8)Timezone: PST
9)Why would you like to join Virtus: I want to make my MCSG experience fun, and I've never actually been in a clan before. Being in a clan will hopefully improve my experiences and help me improve in PvP in general. By joining Virtus I can get to know some more of the MCSG community.
10)How did you find out about our clan: I'm Solo uploaded a clan battle, and I just saw the tweet.

Tyler Ross

Spectator
Reaction score
1) IGN: Zack_Martine
2) Skype Username: Zackross718
3) Age (Please be honest): 14
4) Ratio (If its not the best you will 1v1 an Owner in order to decide if you will be accepted): 528Games 17 Wins
5) PvP Strengths: Hight Advantage, Water Fights, Bow (Mostly Never Miss), Dogging Arrows
6) PvP Weakness's: Being Bowed in Water,haven't pvp'ed in a while so I'm a bit rusty
7) Past Clans (Don't lie): None
8)Timezone: Pasific Standard Time
9)Why would you like to join Virtus: I Think It would be fun to join a Clan
10)How did you find out about our clan: IM friends with the owner

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
1) IGN: SuperMCSam
2) Skype Username: You have me.
3) Age (Please be honest): 13
4) Ratio (If its not the best you will 1v1 an Owner in order to decide if you will be accepted): 1:25 ;-; I was really bad at the beginning 2000 games. Then I got better internet :) 1mbps speed. From then in 1500 games, 150 wins.
5) PvP Strengths: FNS, sword, rod. Bows are okay only due to lag issues.
6) PvP Weakness's: Ping, huge teams and extreme bowspam.
7) Past Clans (Don't lie): #Love and #Adroit
8)Timezone: (CST+5:30)
9)Why would you like to join Virtus I really want to get into a clan where I can improve my skills and hopefully teach you guys a little bit :p (Jk you're all 2 op)
10)How did you find out about our clan: Sol always sort of you know, brags about it :)

OneShotHD

Iron
Reaction score
Okay now that im a trial member do i just continue to play with you guys and do scrims to become a member?

Im_Icee

Platinum
Reaction score
1) IGN: davefire09
2) Skype Username: davefire09 (XtcPvp)
4) Ratio (If its not the best you will 1v1 an Owner in order to decide if you will be accepted): Wins: 100 Total Games: 1,290
5) PvP Strengths: Rod, Bow, And Jitter Clicking
6) PvP Weakness's: Flint And Steel
7) Past Clans (Don't lie): None
8)Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
9)Why would you like to join Virtus: I would like to try something new and make new friends in the progress
10)How did you find out about our clan: Just searched up clans and looking for 1 to join

maubrito28

Platinum
Reaction score
1) IGN maubrito28
2) Skype Username maubrito28
3) Age (Please be honest) 12
4) Ratio (If its not the best you will 1v1 an Owner in order to decide if you will be accepted) my stats are not good they are 24 wins but im good so 1v1 me
5) PvP Strengths rod, bow, team fights
6) PvP Weakness's water fights, bowspammers
7) Past Clans (Don't lie) combo fire
8)Timezone America/Indiana/Indianapolis
9)Why would you like to join Virtus because i heard good things about it in lobbies
10)How did you find out about our clan by people telling me that this clan is pro!
plz test me in 1v1! :D

IMTTVThrillYT

Spectator
Reaction score
1) IGN: Ronzeru
2) Skype Username: IMTTVThrill
4) Ratio (If its not the best you will 1v1 an Owner in order to decide if you will be accepted):35 out of like 1000 but im way btter than my stats show i played mcsg when i was bad at pvp so i messed them up
5) PvP Strengths: Mostly Sword fighting, i can pull off combos
6) PvP Weakness's: the bow
7) Past Clans (Don't lie): Exertus
8)Timezone: Eastern/ I Live in NY
9)Why would you like to join Virtus: i would like to join This clan because ii know some of the people in the clan like bassinyoface from zincbox and partyanimals
10)How did you find out about our clan: I searched the forums

KevinpvpYT

Spectator
Reaction score
1)IGN:KevinpvpYT or kevin28greenwood
2)Skype:kevinpvpYT
3)I am 14 years old
4)RATIO: I reset my stats so 0
5)Pvp strengths: Bow, Sword and strafing
6)Pvp weakness's: FNS, rod and blockhitting.\
7)Past clans: I have never been in a MCSG clan.
8 )Timezone: EST (eastern time zone)
9) Why do you want to join virtus? I want to join virtus because I have never been in a MCSG clan and really want to join one, I think it would be an awesome experience and a very fun time! Also I like that this clan seems pretty active too. I have wanted to join a MCSG clan forever. However, I have never found one that has met my stats. this is the first clan that I have a chance to actually get excepted. I also want to join because I love to have people by my side and I don't have many friends. here, I can interact and become friend with the other members in the clan.
10) How did you find out about are clan? I found out about it when I was watching sol's survival games #86

ChestRouteMaster

Spectator
Reaction score
VIRTUS

View attachment 36415

Teamspeak: BattleRealms.no-ip.org
Founders:I'm Solo (Nickfunster33), MopyMoose (XMOPYX) and Cyphrix (EliteCyphrix)
Founded:November 6th 2014

Welcome to Virtus!
In this Clan we will have many, many activities going on! We will have Scrims against other clans, as well as clan battles and In-Clan Scrims! Here, stats don't matter, well, at least not that much. If you think you have the skills to join but you don't have the best stats then feel free to apply! You will be accepted as a trail member and later 1v1 one of the Owners to see if you have a chance of getting in.
Clan Rules:
1) Arguing or any Fights ignited within the Clan Skype chat will result in a ban of joining in on Scrims and Clan Battles for exactly 1 week.
2)Be active! (Inactive clan members will be demoted to our cheerleader rank)
3)Only Rank Co-Owner+ may accept Clan Battle requests, if accepted or if wanted they must check in by writing a message in the Virtus Skype chat.
3.5)Captains may only accept Scrim requests, but must still notify all Members in the Skype chat as well as PMing an Owner.
4)Be Friendly!
5)Try to record Clan Battles and Scrims!

ROSTER:

Owners: I'm Solo (Nickfunster33), MopyMoose (XMOPYX) and Cyphrix (EliteCyphrix)
Co-Owner: PartyAnimalMC
Captains: DuhNiinja, Luca1332, Fire_Bubbles and xScmloves2partyx
Elites: KodyXtremeFTW, AJMONEY99
Members: BassInYaFace,XxBADASSmidgetxX
Trial Members: MasterBreeder, ONESHOTSHOCK19, DiamondDodger25, Killerdwarf08 and TouchDeath1
CheerLeadas:

Win=W,Loss=L,Disqualification=DQ
Clan Battles:

Virtus vs Darken:{L}0-3
Virtus vs Matrix:{DQ/W}2-1
Application:
1) IGN
2) Skype Username
3) Age (Please be honest)
4) Ratio (If its not the best you will 1v1 an Owner in order to decide if you will be accepted)
5) PvP Strengths
6) PvP Weakness's
7) Past Clans (Don't lie)
8)Timezone
9)Why would you like to join Virtus
10)How did you find out about our clan

Goodluck to all applicants, and be sure to answer ALL the questions!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci