• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vortality [U.S Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Evolved

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Eddie
Minecraft IGN:_Evolved edstop
Wins:1
Games Played:30
Donor:None
Do you have TeamSpeak?:Yes
Why Do You Want To Join Vortality?:I wan't to join because I feel like this is a good clan and I could help out the clan by getting wins.

BurstRush

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Tony
Minecraft IGN: BurstRush
Wins: Reset: 39 Legacy: 44
Games Played: Reset: 101 Legacy: 142
Donor: Nope, probably going to purchase Iron sometime later.
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yep.
Why Do You Want To Join Vortality?: I want to join this clan because I was recommended this clan by Prestomesto (you guys know him) and this clan seems pretty solid in terms of members and PvP. This clan looks like I could have fun clan battles and have a cool time.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Vortality I am the owner of Angels and I am not sure if we can resume our battle tomorrow becuase I am going on an all day trip to film stuff lol. We may be able to resume at night or one of my staff members will resume it. Just a heads up though.

VortalityMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Tony
Minecraft IGN: BurstRush
Wins: Reset: 39 Legacy: 44
Games Played: Reset: 101 Legacy: 142
Donor: Nope, probably going to purchase Iron sometime later.
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yep.
Why Do You Want To Join Vortality?: I want to join this clan because I was recommended this clan by Prestomesto (you guys know him) and this clan seems pretty solid in terms of members and PvP. This clan looks like I could have fun clan battles and have a cool time.
Accepted member.

Name:Eddie
Minecraft IGN:_Evolved edstop
Wins:1
Games Played:30
Donor:None
Do you have TeamSpeak?:Yes
Why Do You Want To Join Vortality?:I wan't to join because I feel like this is a good clan and I could help out the clan by getting wins.
Accepted trial member

Expectings

Experienced
Reaction score
Can you guys continue the battle against artofpvp plssssssssssssssss 2-0 our favorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

SmartPunchSP

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Advik
Minecraft IGN: smartpunch
Wins: 70
Games Played: 1300
Donor: Nope
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes
Why Do You Want To Join Vortality?: I want to join because I am trying to find a Clan that is taken serious. I have been in to clan the first one I was owner. It fell because no one was active. The second one fell because everyone was immature and argued about pointless things.Hopefully you accept me :D <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci