• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vote For Death Match (Cast your vote for it to be added or not)

Do you want a vote for Death Match added to the Survival Games Servers?

• Yes

Votes: 47 72.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 27.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZombieTracker

There has been much debate between Chad and I and between Chad and Noss and as of now, it is 2 to 1 against. There are good things and bad things about this feature, but we wanted to leave it up to the community to decide if it gets implemented or not.

The Feature: If after 30 minutes there is 4 or less players still playing as tributes on a 24 player map, then a vote will be initiated to the spectators if they want to force a death match or not. If voted no, the vote would again be initiated at the 45 minute mark (15 minutes remaining) to be voted on again. If voted no again, then there would be no more votes. In order for a vote to pass there needs to be a 2/3rds vote yes, so 13 players need to agree. Vote is to remain active for 1 minute before deactivating.

CherryCokee

Survivor
Reaction score
This would help so much! Its like playing League of Legends and your fed up with your team, after a certain amount of time you can vote and the majority wins :D I think this would be amazing for the next update.

Reaction score
I voted yes, because I like the addition of the time limit. If there wasn't the time limit then it would be forced every time but since there is it picks up the game and makes things more interesting, much like game makers do in the books. The only thing that I would change is increase the number of players up to 6 because I have played many of games where there is 2-4 people playing and everyone else is camping on the edge waiting for someone to come get them and this would force them to fight

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't like the idea of a voting system because everyone is always going to vote yes as soon as it's possible.

Try this out and see if it doesn't go down like this. What would be much more preferable is if after it's down to 6 tributes left a script is run. And if a Tribute doesn't die every 2o minutes, then it launches the death match. This will force people to go hunting or move towards the center.

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
If there is some time from when the players go to 4 and when you can vote (say a minute or two) im all for it.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
i voted yes for the reason it will reduce the chances of a team of 3 looking for the one guy camping way out in the middle of no-where. But i agree that as soon as there are 4 people left (and the server is full of impatient ninnys) then it will always be voted to DM, but i am very rarely in a game where there are more than 4 people with more than 30 mins to go. Many die at least within the first 2 days...

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree with NOOBY, cause almost everybody will vote yes at the first chance available!

Z

ZombieTracker

I moved this thread to the News and announcements to try to get more people to vote on it. Lets see if this works...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci