• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vote For Death Match (Cast your vote for it to be added or not)

Do you want a vote for Death Match added to the Survival Games Servers?

• Yes

Votes: 47 72.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 27.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Especially now that games drag out a lot longer with the update, this will help keep things moving.

Kingo

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't like this idea because I don't think it will give the players a fair chance in winning. All of the spectators will always vote yes because they're impatient, so this basically just cuts the game time in half. I fully agree with finding a way to speed things up, but this is a little bit too drastic. Maybe you could only do the vote at 45 minutes gone or something completely different? I think 30 minutes is a little too short.

Legacy

Survivor
Reaction score
No because it would be a unanimous vote for YES because people died at the beginning or because they are impatient and it will ruin the "NATURAL" flow of the game.

-EDIT-
I am totally AGAINST VOTE DEATHMATCH, but IF it MUST be added, add atleast a 30minute delay before anybody can vote.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Read the first post, it says that a vote would only be initiated after 30 minutes and if there are four or less players remaining.

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Voted no.
The people who complain need to simply play better so they live longer.

I would prefer having time on my hands and hunting down people legit.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
I would like to see some servers with voting for DM and a half hour time limit, called fast pace servers or something, and some servers that keep the current timing system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci