• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vote on NEW ITEMS for sponsors/chests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe iron axes??? I mean they do the same damage as a stone sword and can replace the wood axe
I don't think they should REPLACE the stone axe, and their durability is also much higher which would make them better. I don't think they should be added.

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
Bee careful. They don't like seeing those servers metioned here. Also, if this was added, there would be a massive out break of people saying "OMFG MCSG IS COPYING IN THE HIIIVE! WUT N3WBS!"
yeahh you got a point but tbh i hate hacker and so dose every1 elese so yeah i guess we wont have that

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
what about enchanted weapons/armor?
You might be able to sponsor enchantment bottles, enchanted weps and armour (or either of those in general for sponsorship) would be OP. And Enchanted stuff in chests would be OP too, so it probably won't happen.

JustAHotDog

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think they should REPLACE the stone axe, and their durability is also much higher which would make them better. I don't think they should be added.
I really don't remember the last time my stone/wood sword or stone axe broke (except wood axes). So I really don't think dureibilty is the main problem. (Also I said replace WOOD axes)

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
I liked the potions...Will potions stay? or be completly replaced?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I really don't remember the last time my stone/wood sword or stone axe broke (except wood axes). So I really don't think dureibilty is the main problem. (Also I said replace WOOD axes)
I know what you said, I just don't think wood axes should be replaced. They are like a desperation weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci