• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vote on NEW ITEMS for sponsors/chests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike12345

Spectator
Reaction score
voxile can we team when we meet? im a sub and my name is mobslaya123 ive seen u b4

TheInvisibleGuy

Experienced
Reaction score
Seriously...i do not care about these chest and sponsor updates i just want mcsg to be the way it used to be cause i cant even play it anymore without people being rubber banded and i hate the april version of the maps i mean you guys ruined mcsg

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Seriously...i do not care about these chest and sponsor updates i just want mcsg to be the way it used to be cause i cant even play it anymore without people being rubber banded and i hate the april version of the maps i mean you guys ruined mcsg
Don't hate on it... All the glitches will be fixed (hopefully) soon. Just be patient! :)

Matt90008

Experienced
Reaction score
If ender pearls really were added they would have to be added to the mythical tier 3 chest. If ender pearls were put into tier 1's then the entire map would just be an airport of people flying around. It would be impossible to kill someone because the second they see you, they will ender pearl, as far away as possible.
Its balanced because if you're in a fight you take damage from enderpearls.

You can kill yourself with enderpearls so easily. Trust me xD

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Its balanced because if you're in a fight you take damage from enderpearls.

You can kill yourself with enderpearls so easily. Trust me xD
Yeah, either the damage or hitting the side of a sheer cliff face and falling to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci