• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Voting for maps, should this be changed?

Do you like this voting improvement?

• Yes

Votes: 280 90.6%
  • No (please explain why below!)

Votes: 29 9.4%

• Total voters

Pork

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it's a great idea. A change is good once in a while. However, some players may not be so sure yet, so I'd suggest a few test servers with a poll on them.

flohoho

Survivor
Reaction score
I really like this idea and hope it gets put through, but if it doesn't work I'd think going back to the old skip system (where you were able to vote and skip) would also work well. :)

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
I like the idea of a 'random' map, but I think that in order for it to work, it would have to be:
Vote 1
Vote 2
Vote 3
President Snow's Choice

Because 5 options is too many, and the overplayed maps will be more overplayed than ever. I do have a question though. Would President Snow's Choice be one of the maps that are in the voting rotation (1,2,3), or can it be any map in the game?

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
I like the idea of a 'random' map, but I think that in order for it to work, it would have to be:
Vote 1
Vote 2
Vote 3
President Snow's Choice

Because 5 options is too many, and the overplayed maps will be more overplayed than ever. I do have a question though. Would President Snow's Choice be one of the maps that are in the voting rotation (1,2,3), or can it be any map in the game?
Any map in the game chad stated earlier.

SpakPVP

Spectator
Reaction score
I think its honestly STUPID. Overplayed maps are played for a reason. Underplayed are underplayed for a reason, dude, I understand people waste their time making maps that nobody likes. You will lose half you're players. And I'm not trying to be mean, but some maps honestly suck really bad. There will be no more fun. MCSG will be no more fun, just think about it. Overplayed maps are good, because us players, that spend our time playing mcsg, enjoy those maps. Please dont do that, just imagine what would happen. ;-; Dont do this guise

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
I think its honestly STUPID. Overplayed maps are played for a reason. Underplayed are underplayed for a reason, dude, I understand people waste their time making maps that nobody likes. You will lose half you're players. And I'm not trying to be mean, but some maps honestly suck really bad. There will be no more fun. MCSG will be no more fun, just think about it. Overplayed maps are good, because us players, that spend our time playing mcsg, enjoy those maps. Please dont do that, just imagine what would happen. ;-; Dont do this guise
But possibly, some underplayed maps are actually really good and no one knows it because it is never played.

Imperial Bacon

Spectator
Reaction score
I think there should be no cooldown on maps, and we should be able to vote for any choice of the random 5.
Even if maps are overplayed, the majority of the people on the server wanted to play the map. you can never make everyone happy, but as much as possible would be nice.

HonestAbe17

Survivor
Reaction score
Skip seems like a good last resort if you don't like the map options. Though it rarely gets utilized. I'm not sure if anyone would actually vote for Random either.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci