• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Voting System is one-sided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I'm totally against the voting system, 95% of the time its always Map 1. I'm one of those people who favors both maps instead of just one map. I think the voting system is horrible and a map cycle should be implemented instead, or that after x map would've been played, y map would automatically be played in the next round. After y map's round is done, it would be voting again.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Cycles put strain on the server, and the voting system is completely fair.

I always get a mixture of map 1 and 2, if I keep getting the same on one server I just hop to the next one and they are usually voting for the other one. :p

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Cycles put strain on the server, and the voting system is completely fair.

I always get a mixture of map 1 and 2, if I keep getting the same on one server I just hop to the next one and they are usually voting for the other one. :p
Still, it isn't 100% fair. Tie = Map 1, Which makes it not 100% fair

deathsmog

Survivor
Reaction score
I am torn, sometimes I like map 1 and sometimes I like map 2. If the server I am on is always doing the same map and I don't like it I just find a new server. Sometimes people just want to do the same one over and over :D

hillbillyc

Tribute
Reaction score
personally, map 1 is my favorite. but trust me bro, iv'e seen plenty of servers that are voting for 2, and i just leave :D

deathsmog

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah I tend to get like that, I generally have more fun on map 1 going solo. If I have my friends on Skype I sometimes prefer map 2 as we prefer teaming on that one.

gaminguru14

Spectator
Reaction score
The voting system is 95% fair. I do think a tie should be a random map though.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What Demanter said, I've played server 2 plenty of times. It's simply the map people prefer, it's not one sided at all.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Still, it isn't 100% fair. Tie = Map 1, Which makes it not 100% fair
Actually, if it's a tie, the system just picks it a random. So it's completely fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci