• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Voting System is one-sided

Status
Not open for further replies.

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
The voting system is a great way to allow players to play the maps they want to and it also provides a great incentive for the donators. (One extra vote for each level). I know it may not be fair for you if you're voting for another map, but if the majority of people want to play a specific map, why play a different map?

The voting feature is a great feature to the MCSG servers. I doubt that anything will change with the voting system... Sorry :/

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Personally I think its 100% fair but when there is a group of like people wanting to vote the same map over and over again it gets really annoying. I think if the same map goes three times it should be out ruled for one game so people can vote for the one they want. ;)

deathsmog

Survivor
Reaction score
The voting system is a great way to allow players to play the maps they want to and it also provides a great incentive for the donators. (One extra vote for each level). I know it may not be fair for you if you're voting for another map, but if the majority of people want to play a specific map, why play a different map?

The voting feature is a great feature to the MCSG servers. I doubt that anything will change with the voting system... Sorry :/
I agree, the voting system is fine, it doesn't need to be changed.

Personally I think its 100% fair but when there is a group of like people wanting to vote the same map over and over again it gets really annoying. I think if the same map goes three times it should be out ruled for one game so people can vote for the one they want. ;)
Uhhh the whole point of the vote system is that if the majority of people want it, that is what they get.........

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
I agree, the voting system is fine, it doesn't need to be changed.

Uhhh the whole point of the vote system is that if the majority of people want it, that is what they get.........
Well yah but why would you want to play the same map 37 times? Just saying

Solarstrife

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm just not really crazy about the voting system altogether. I liked it better back when it was random.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci