• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

(W.I.P) Kewari ( Survival games ) -Repost!

Would you like this map to be on the MCSG servers?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello fellow "MCSGERS"! I am posting this thread because of a new map that is
being made! It has took over 3 days to build but still nowhere near done. There will be a new thread when it is done on : LINK WILL BE HERE WHEN MAP IS FINISHED. So yes the map is called Kewari ( Survival games ) because i have just found out that it is a mountain so that is what this map is about. Not all just mountains but a Caribbean style map made by just myself. Here are some pictures of the map.​
Also guys if you want to help with the map just tell me in the comments and tell me what you do to create maps! I would love some people to tell me how to do some terraforming and builds!

*Snowy mountain
*Great terraforming- ( w.i.p ) Not so much yet but will be soon :)
*Caribbean styled and also middle aged
*Caribbean styled Cornucopia
*Also much more!
By the way guys, the new pictures of the new terraforming will be out later tonight.
So you guys wont miss anything
Thanks guys​
:)
leave some comments down below how you feel about the map.​

Creator: Minecraft_Hill aka TheMinecraftHill091, This map also includes an underground D-match areana. But the best thing is you can fight above ground and under! Theres 2 parts of the map i mentioned, Above ground and under. Just to let you guys know ;D
By the way, theres alot of secrets to find so be aware guys HAHA.

Remember guys this is a work on progress map so probably another week or more till this map will be finished! PLUS!!! There is now going to be 2 cornucopias, this is aloud by the owner himself chad. An underground corn and a land corn! Cant wait to get building

Attachments

Punchy_01

Experienced
Reaction score
Much more details (trees and builds) Nice terrain though, keep up the good work :)

Reaction score
By the way dude, i want to ask how did you get you Punchy_01 stats? could you please tell me how. :)

Reaction score
OK guys, if you want to help with the map, please contact me or tell me in the comments as I said. :)

Finsgames

Spectator
Reaction score
This map is the best map I have ever seen, this should well be on the MCSG servers, you have done so well with this!
Also, I know you have said about its being made but I cant wait to see when its done!

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Pretty bad IMO. The terraforming is meh and I see little to no structures. Also, isn't it a bit small?
This map is the best map I have ever seen, this should well be on the MCSG servers, you have done so well with this!
Also, I know you have said about its being made but I cant wait to see when its done!
I know its your opinion but how's this the best map you've ever seen? What's so special about it?

Reaction score
Ok, as I have said there is 2 parts of the map, underground and above ground. Theres multiple ways to get to the above ground, also im working on the map right now, so dont dislike the map just yet until you have seen the new terraforming.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci