• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

(W.I.P) Kewari ( Survival games ) -Repost!

Would you like this map to be on the MCSG servers?

• Total voters

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
If you are going to make a quality map, it is a near must to use voxelsniper. Unless you can make a worldpainter/world edit map not look overly smoothed and/or unnatural, you almost have to use voxelsniper.
I don't think the map is on a server, so VoxelSniper is kind of useless.

jammyboy1998

Tribute
Reaction score
looks good :D if you can get someone to make the sevrer i would happily help

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am not able to help you make this map, due to the fact that I am in a build team that does not allow me to be in any other build team/ work on another map. However, if you have questions about how to use voxelsniper, you are more than welcome to ask me for help. I am the lead terraformer (only terraformer :eek: ) for one of MCSG's main build teams, so if you have any questions, contacting me is the way to go as I'm usually available. If I'm not available, you may want to contact CaptButterToast as he is the lead terraformer for MCSG's main build team.

Reaction score
I am not able to help you make this map, due to the fact that I am in a build team that does not allow me to be in any other build team/ work on another map. However, if you have questions about how to use voxelsniper, you are more than welcome to ask me for help. I am the lead terraformer (only terraformer :eek: ) for one of MCSG's main build teams, so if you have any questions, contacting me is the way to go as I'm usually available. If I'm not available, you may want to contact CaptButterToast as he is the lead terraformer for MCSG's main build team.
Thanks for the help ;) Thats what mods are for :)

Reaction score
looks good :D if you can get someone to make the sevrer i would happily help
If you can make a server, I would happily add you to the team! As of course its just me on the build, nobody else. If anybody else would like to help, please give me a message and a like. ;)

Reaction score
Guys, catch up on the thread all the time, theres always new stuff on the actual thread. It updates almost every half-an hour!

Sprex

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: ktmmax
Builder or Terrafomer? Both
Pictures: uh? wut?

Also, of course i would help, i've done this many times!

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The fact that this is a world painter map makes that statement an almost guaranteed lie.​
Funny how I was thinking the exact same thing. WorldPainter makes the terrain look so oversmoothed and fake looking. It's just bad for SG maps. It's cool if you want to make really large maps, like the wasted map or the minez map, but if you wanna make an SG map please do it with in game tools like VoxelSniper and WorldEdit. It hurts when maps with worldpainter terrain get accepted, because it's so bad. *cough*Avaricia*cough*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci