• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Water Chasing Technique

Did this help you?

• Total voters

lucas_rag

Experienced
Reaction score
Greetings tributes,

I am back with a tip that can save you a lot of time on maps like Breeze Island and Holiday Resort. If you are tired of chasing people in the water for hours, you came to the right place. This is a very simple technique to make you go a LITTLE BIT faster in the water. All you have to do, is go to down to the bottom of the water where there are blocks, and sprint. This will actually increase your speed a little bit. This is not hacks so don't worry about it. You don't need BSM for all of you incoming hacker accusations! I hope this helped you! Give me your feedback!

- lucas_rag

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
A great technique! It Gains a thew more blocks to your opponent

J

Joel/MadDawg

I have used this for a long time and it is super helpful :)

Reaction score
Wow I could've really used this earlier this morning. Instead, the deathmatch clock struck and that other guy killed me when teaming with the other guy.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What I find, however, is that when you go beneath the water you are slower, so this is really only useful if you expect a long chase. And it depends on the distance between you. If you're only a few blocks, then don't bother about it, if you're a fair way away from him/her, then I suggest doing it. And when you go to hit you must stop sprinting. This will allow you to hopefully get more than one hit in, and won't hit them as far back. Once you've got them down enough, shoot them and be done with the damned thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci