• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Water Combat

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There is no real "Underwater Skill" believe me....
There are just Basics and if you know them its just a question of equip.
- If you double press W on the Ground of the water and you will be a bit faster (only if you are able to sprint)
First you think it hsa same speed but your a bit faster (its not really much)
- If there is a huge water fight never get in the middle of it. Doesnt matter if theyre a team or not.
If your in the middle they just can hit you and you cant escape.
From the outside you can punch the guys in the middle of the fight and if your low just swim away.
- Keep Arrows if someone wants to swim away just shoot him.
- DONT shoot arrows in water before he got some damage... just wasting arrows.
- If there is a Team of 2 chasing you hit the first Guy away but this wont help you because his Mate can always rod him again to you (so he can hit you) if your rod breaks your scr*wed
Do this: (this is pretty unknown) Hit the 2nd guy with the rod if you the first one has enough space. If they second Guy is far enough away he cant rod his friend to you and your saved.
But dont forget to sometimes rod the first guy else he'll kill you.
Here is a little drawing for you if you didnt understand because my english isnt really great :c
____________You_______________________1st_________2nd____

You try to hit the 2nd so he cant rod the the first to you...

Then it should be like this:

_You________________1st_______________________2nd______________

But dont forget while rodding the 2nd away to rod the 1st away aswell :)

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
I am about fighting water have two cases.
Let's Battle The enemy fled to the water in one piece. I am forced to kill on the enemy shore. Work well in the Battle of the bow
If there are more than two enemy body will avoid absolutely Battle. If two people teamed up, I'm in the sea can not escape quickly. Such as a fishing rod to push the team
I will surely kill me.
Either way, the Battle is dangerous without a fishing rod.

I used google translation.:)

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
- If there is a Team of 2 chasing you hit the first Guy away but this wont help you because his Mate can always rod him again to you (so he can hit you) if your rod breaks your scr*wed​
Use that infinite fishing rod (scroll bar).

Aman4o2

Experienced
Reaction score
If you have the other guy has better stuff than you, then block-hit and go under him. That's what I do, and that's why I love water fighting (But just not Breeze Island).

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
heres a helpful tip but i haven't really tested it out THAT much (this can also be used to "fake blockglitch" without getting yelled at) what you do is get a fishing rod then aim it straight up so it will hit you on the way down then that speeds you up and remember to not right click two times (throw it then don't reel it in just switch side bars) and to "fake blockglitch" you aim it straight up and on the way down just before it hits you, you jump.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci