• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Water Is Glitchay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun Ericksen

Tribute
Reaction score
I Love to fight in the water,but since the mcsg servers have updated to 1.3.1 i kinda don't like them.
reason for:Whenever I get hit in the water and I'm supposed to fly all the way back I don't,because i fly back then I teleport back to where I got hit.Therefore,I can't even move if I got hit in water.
Sorta like a stabalizer.
except you can hit them when they can't even move.
If you ask me,Kinda buggy.
FIRE THE BUGGY BALLS!

WHAT HE SURVIVED THAT?!

ITS LUFFY!
THE DEVIL
FRUIT BOY!
WOW THIS THREAD
HAS REALLY GONE
OFF TOPIC!

One Piece>Naruto

which anime do you think is better?!

Think

Tribute
Reaction score
Give time for Bukkit to get their stuff together.

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
It happen all the time to me in 1.2.5, I always go after this guy that goes into the water, he goes under me, and hits me making me go back but something keeps pulling me back. That's why I never usually go to fights in water. I lost a good amount of games because of that.

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
is nocheatplus ... nothing to do about it -jetpack away-

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
And also personally, iv seen people go at very high speeds (Aka speed cheats) underwater yet they are not stopped by the nocheat, just saying.

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
And also personally, iv seen people go at very high speeds (Aka speed cheats) underwater yet they are not stopped by the nocheat, just saying.
nodus updates every week they make work around ... we are doing what we can with the tools we have so please record report and help us out.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's not the update, this has always happened with NCP. Getting hit in water knocks you back awkwardly and NCP believes you are flying/speeding through water so it pushes you back to where you were just before... in your enemies sword.

Shaun Ericksen

Tribute
Reaction score
Thats the problem I want that fixed because i love water fights.Im not commanding you to fix it but please take time to look into that

Shaun Ericksen

Tribute
Reaction score
i just got a game was owning a had a gold chest iron leggings and stone sword chasing a guy with full iron and iron sword .hes scared out of his ***.i had him on like 2/1 heart
he jumps in the water and abuses this bug on me so bad its not even funny this battle if i had won wouldve made my day or night whatever but since of this but i declare war on this bug i want to stick a 4523756823658 long inch needle through its ***** so it feels the pain i do.i really hate this.i know its for the saftey of flying and stuff and hacking but i cannot play with this bug i really just cannot i hate it soo MUCHO i really do i will shot it twenty five hundred million times with a balls*ck crusher to show it i hate it pleasse im beeggiing all of the staff so mucho to fix it! please! please! please!

'

Isn't it cute?
cmon that wont persuade you?
okay you made me!

Please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members