• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Welcome 14 new servers to the survival game family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are announcing 14 new survival game servers are now online located in Europe! EU15 to 28 are now online and ready to accept new players. Keep in mind that I did some rearranging with this rollout and that the special servers have been moved:

Vareide: eu27.mcsg.in (or still vareide.mcsg.in)
Saplings: eu28.mcsg.in (or still saplings.mcsg.in)

Also the regular 48 slots have been moved to 25 and up to match the US layout. So enjoy the new slots and proud to state that we reached over 1500+ public slots to offer here on our servers! What a huge milestone as we still have 4 120 slots servers not even released yet! With all of these servers we did a major redesign to the live server pages here:

http://www.toomanyservers.com/ or http://servers.mcsg.in/ (website name was created from a joke from my friends stating I had way too many servers.)

I will be releasing a tutorial video on how this page works, but here is the quick version. The lighter color green shade are servers most desirable to join (aka about to end a game or in lobby). Both locations are mixed into 1 list to see the status of our entire network, but you can toggle what servers you want to see by the buttons in the header. This page will auto refresh every 1 minute with the newest information and will greatly help you pick the server to join.

We are almost finished with the upgrades and literally days away from finishing development!

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice :) will it be possible to select multiple preferences.. Like Only EU and Only lobby?
Not that it is a must have... but would be nice :rolleyes:

Kingo

Survivor
Reaction score
Uh... are saplings and Vareide's one supposed to be the same server or is it a mistake?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Also keep in mind, just because these servers are located in EU doesnt mean people who live in the US shouldn't try them out. I find that I have a great connection to the servers (almost sometimes a better connection)

Kingo - Typo, just fixed it as it was suppose to be 27 not 28

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Also keep in mind, just because these servers are located in EU doesnt mean people who live in the US shouldn't try them out. I find that I have a great connection to the servers (almost sometimes a better connection)
Thats because EU is just better as US :p

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well I was stating that because US seems to have an higher demand. We have more room in EU but again for some people, it's most likely the better option if you live in the east coast.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Alot of us people on eu these days ;)

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But some servers are named eu 9 for some reason :p

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Also when the beta ends you will stop the development?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci