• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Welcome 14 new servers to the survival game family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronInforcersecond

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow. I was here when there were only 10 US servers and no Eu servers. That's still a lot of servers, but what you have now puts that to shame.

With all the costs of those servers you must have a lot of donators contributing, are you allowed to reveal the amount of money you're receiving from donations? I myself plan on donating at some point, possibly around when the 128 man server opens up. Maybe i'll be able to get into one of the first games with Chad.
5 AM in California, good night everyone; and keep working your magic Chad.

FinsGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
Aww Thanks so much Chad! You made my day!...

Minecraft Automated Hunger Games Servers - Minecraft Survival Games.jpg

P.S. Nice New Server List! :p

FinsGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
But yeah (aside from my logo) I think this new server list is GREAT! we can now quickly Toggle US, Toggle EU, Toggle lobby-only, 24 only, 48 only, and 120 only!!!! I think this is going to really help peole get on a server much more quick and easy! This is just awesome! Thanks SO Much Guys!

fulufu

Tribute
Reaction score
Some of the chests arent filled, its really annoying me, and i know its not other people, i have tested it plz fix it :(

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Some of the chests arent filled, its really annoying me, and i know its not other people, i have tested it plz fix it :(
They are aware of it... And they are doing all they can to fix all the bugs.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci