• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Welcome 3 new maps on the servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
I love all these maps but I don't get why Excavation Zero hasn't done better than it has. :(

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
ON Sg Highway, I played 2 games all up and won both of them with no route/clue on what the map was like... xD

<3 Chad

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
So I heard you're tracking maps with least plays to remove. My candidates for removal: Fortress Pyke, Fallen Empire (DAMN FUDGING INVISIBLE PLAYERS GLITCH!), and Moonlight Lake.

If you remove Kharmunrah, I will hire a bounty hunter to murder you and the entire dev team (in-game only of course *wink*) just to protect my friend, Joshkey. :/

If you remove Fortune Island, Holiday resort, Survival Games 1 and 2, or Valleyside, I will never again donate or play on your servers because you would have to be utter idiots to remove any of those maps.

Moonlight Lake can stay if you place tier IIs outside of the spawn area (you're basically screwed without good gear from corn there).

As for the three new maps, SG Highway and Chernobyl are keepers, but Icarus is rather terribly put together and can put even my desktop into lag fits.

Sorry for being an arse, but asking MCSG staff nicely both galls me and never gets results (except with Greymayne and wooders). The rest of you (I'm looking at you
Infinitysx3), well that's for another time and place. -_-

Regards,

The Demon King

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
So I heard you're tracking maps with least plays to remove. My candidates for removal: Fortress Pyke, Fallen Empire (DAMN FUDGING INVISIBLE PLAYERS GLITCH!), and Moonlight Lake.

If you remove Kharmunrah, I will hire a bounty hunter to murder you and the entire dev team (in-game only of course *wink*) just to protect my friend, Joshkey. :/

If you remove Fortune Island, Holiday resort, Survival Games 1 and 2, or Valleyside, I will never again donate or play on your servers because you would have to be utter idiots to remove any of those maps.

Moonlight Lake can stay if you place tier IIs outside of the spawn area (you're basically screwed without good gear from corn there).

As for the three new maps, SG Highway and Chernobyl are keepers, but Icarus is rather terribly put together and can put even my desktop into lag fits.

Sorry for being an arse, but asking MCSG staff nicely both galls me and never gets results (except with Greymayne and wooders). The rest of you (I'm looking at you

Regards,

The Demon King

Don't worry we are going to revamp Icarus, the current version is what we entered for the PMC contest, and we did it in like under a week as we were pressed for time, when we have finished our new map fallen haven, we are going to go back and work on Icarus so it can be updated :) rather terribly put together is a bit harsh though, putting your desktop into lag fits isnt to do with the map, I havent had any issues with my desktop and in the test games many players (e.g. thatonetomahawk and blamph) were lag free

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score

Regards,

The Demon King
1. One of the stupidest posts I have seen for days. So in your world, idiots are people disagreeing with you, by removing maps you like? You say that anyone who wants Valleyside, Fortune Island or SG1 removed is an idiot. Well, sorry to hurt your feelings, mate, but you really make yourself look like an asshole when you say such dumb things.

2. You made a list of maps you want removed, and then tell us how you would never donate to our community again if any of your personal favorites would ever get removed. Do we care? We would survive without your donation, and saying "I want these maps removed- otherwise I will kill you all and never donate to MCSG again" really doesn't make any sense.

3. Fallen Empire has a glitch that makes players invisible, yes, but does that make the map itself bad? No. Once again, you didn't think before pressing your fingers on the keyboard, you just had to tell everyone on this thread how much you dislike a map because of a silly glitch that will most likely get fixed in the future by the hardworking developers, who are too busy at the time to fix it.

I apologize for making such a "rage- post", but please, use the thing between your ears and stop offending map makers and people disagreeing with your personal thoughts.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
In my opinion, these are all great maps. Static did a great job with SG Highway, and the other two look pretty well constructed. But I've seen gameplay on all three and I think that only Static's map should really be in the map queue. Chernobyl seems just like the hell games with a couple more structures, and Icarus is just, to me, a confusing mass of stairs and rooms. Both have amazing map ideas, but the construction of them is not my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci