• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Welcome 7 new servers to the MCSG family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
thats great, but is SoftLayer competent enough to stop these attacks or will they still be able to reach trough, and is SoftLayer a good enough company to take action against DDoS if it happens, just my thoughts about it :)

Spl1nk

Tribute
Reaction score
How can this be? It is down for me all the time, i have to play on us servers, but the people in the leaderboards are getting better, which means they have to be on the server! What is wrong?

theo odlum

Spectator
Reaction score
yeah, i got that too, i know im staff and should be helping, but with respect, i haven't a clue what is going on

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yay! All the servers are up! :)
Thanks so much for all the hard work you guys have done! :D

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm trying to do something idiot
Please restrain yourself from insulting others. And you were spamming the forums. Just because its achievements does not mean you have to post them separately.

IamBloodhat

Spectator
Reaction score
He does get paid... Where do you think the donor money goes, yeah a good deal of it goes to hosting but he gets paid for his work no doubt.
I mean he should be paid by an employer. And the money isn't actually used by them; they use the money to help keep the servers running.

Fredbear

Spectator
Reaction score
I mean he should be paid by an employer. And the money isn't actually used by them; they use the money to help keep the servers running.
As i said - most of the money goes to the server, but he gets paid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci