• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Welcome Canada and Asia to our hub network!

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
AS has 2000+ people, impossibru.

(I know that they combine the number of players from the other regions)

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
Good. Correction: Amazing, btw, what's with the lag spikes on the US? Or is it just me? o_O

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Good. Correction: Amazing, btw, what's with the lag spikes on the US? Or is it just me? o_O
I'm getting massive lag on MCSG US. It's getting really hard to play ;-; (I only play on US as I think EU is more laggy)
Anways, nice job Chad :3 I still use the online website to join servers most of the time though :3 Hash-Tag Oldie
(Plus I still haven't used the mcgamer IP yet x3)

Reaction score
Oh, because some of my friends are experiencing lag spikes too, but we all live in the same city xP
I'm getting massive lag on MCSG US. It's getting really hard to play ;-; (I only play on US as I think EU is more laggy)
Anways, nice job Chad :3 I still use the online website to join servers most of the time though :3 Hash-Tag Oldie
(Plus I still haven't used the mcgamer IP yet x3)
Are you guys using optifine? And I am pretty sure that when optifine fully comes out and we drop 1.6 support the lag will stop by a ton :)

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
Are you guys using optifine? And I am pretty sure that when optifine fully comes out and we drop 1.6 support the lag will stop by a ton :)
I just found out there was a optifine 1.7.2 today in the afternoon *facepalm* but it's still the same when I didn't have my opticians, well atleast my FPS is like 100

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci