• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Welcome Canada and Asia to our hub network!

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Are you guys using optifine? And I am pretty sure that when optifine fully comes out and we drop 1.6 support the lag will stop by a ton :)
I'm using 1.7 it's just those times when everyone starts to freeze and in extreme cases, crashes ;-; I can't wait till the 1.6 is dropped (no offence to you 1.6 users)

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
AS has 2000+ people, impossibru.
The number we show are the total players in all locations combined.

Good. Correction: Amazing, btw, what's with the lag spikes on the US? Or is it just me? o_O
I'm getting massive lag on MCSG US. It's getting really hard to play
US for the past 7 days has been targeted for denial of service attacks causing these spikes. We are working on upgrading our network to handle the punches caused by these *insert choice word here*.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Didn't really experience any lag on the EU servers, but an upgrade is always better!

And congratulations AS and CA on ur own servers!

L

Lululioness

No one cares that you were 8th. STFU.

Anyway, this is amazing! I CANNOT WAIT FOR CATCHING FIRE ASJSHIUGYFHBJNKEITUHJBSFNMKL

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No one cares that you were 8th. STFU.

Anyway, this is amazing! I CANNOT WAIT FOR CATCHING FIRE ASJSHIUGYFHBJNKEITUHJBSFNMKL
You know when the Hubs are finished you get that little guggle burp in your tummy that makes your realize, it's coming soon :3 Hash-Tag CANTWAIT

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
All I had to see was that picture and I had a smile across my face :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci