• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Well if you haven't heard about Mojangs security hole...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olliethecreator

Spectator
Reaction score
Mojang has announced a huge security flaw where people can spoof other accounts. Well this caused a huge issue on our servers where people were spoofing our ops and posing as the real people. Right now we are taking action and removing all ops temporally just in case so they cannot cause any grief until Mojang has a patch. Also as of now, all mods with migrated accounts were removed and people banned today were unbanned.

Please advise, if you own a server, it's a good idea to deop any migrated accounts as its a security issue. If you want to see if your account is vanuable, please click here and type in your username:

http://www.teamavolition.com/index.php?app=ccs&module=pages&section=pages&folder=&id=7

(DO NOT TYPE YOUR PASSWORD ON THIS WEBSITE, JUST USERNAMES)

These people have been annoyingly activating our whitelist and we will keep trying to see what account is doing this. We should be back to normal once Mojang patches this hole.​
Here's an awesome video by BebopVox with all the info on what's going on:​
Wghen can we start playing your servers again:(

JoeMikez283

Spectator
Reaction score
Umm... you said that all people banned today would be unbanned, i'm still banned though :O

98tg11

Tribute
Reaction score
I won the very last match before the servers went down

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Wow... I had no idea this hack was even in circulation, much less able to happen to one of us... It's good they fixed it!! Good job all:)

JustInTime94

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello fellow players. I had read that accounts that were banned were unbanned, but I am still banned from last night. I even have an idea of who did it cause we were all in a game, and only one was left when everyone was banned. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci