• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What annoys you the most in an MCSG game?

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
What annoys me the most is the runners and people who hack.

superfastskater

Survivor
Reaction score
People that kill you in unfair circumstances (Better gear, team, hacking, clean-up, lag, etc.) and then say something along the lines of "gg get rekd 16.3 hartz nube too eZ"
That's the thing that happens the most, but I think it's the best when you kill them in the next match >;)

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
People who fight me in an unfair battle and call me a noob for no reason. Even if they had only about 2 hearts when they killed me.

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
It really annoys me when people spam "do /vote 4 for free diamond sword!" or things like this.

xSpartan118

Spectator
Reaction score
That one moment when you just killed a stacked person, and have triumphantly put on his armor, your well earned loot! You eat a piece of food to regen from your half a heart...
And then, that one player wearing the Steve skin appears from around the corner. He proceeds to pin you against a wall and kill you with a wooden axe or something similar.
And as you sit there, banging your head against the keyboard, two letters come out of his computer.
"GG".

UltimateAFS

Diamond
Reaction score
People that kill you in unfair circumstances (Better gear, team, hacking, clean-up, lag, etc.) and then say something along the lines of "gg get rekd 16.3 hartz nube too eZ"
Its worse when they say that when they clearly had like 2 hearts and ate a golden apple during the fight

FlawlessArt

Tribute
Reaction score
Hmmm...
Hackers
Teaming against one person ( don't get me wrong, I don't mind teaming, I just don't like 4v1..3v1 is pushing it....)
FISTERSSS (people hitting with fists at start >3<)
and people who target random people at start ;-;.

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
Other then lag and hackers, it would either be:

A). My mother telling me to pause the game when it's ONLINE
B). I crash when everyone else doesn't
C). Invisible People

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
When you are trying to find someone you can't. Someone tries killing you, you kill them, then get cleaned up

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci