• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What are some awkward moments you've experienced in school?

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
What are some awkward moments you've experienced in school?

I've called teachers mum before. It was kinda awkward.
When the class is really quiet and my tummy growls.
When I was 9, I was chasing someone and tripped and falling on my face.

What are your awkward school moments?

Gunzo

Tribute
Reaction score
These are awkward because everyone stares at you and stuff and i find it awkward when it all this happened...

So first day of any school year you behave so the teacher thinks your good but me and my friend were excited in it and were sitting across each other and he was trying to annoy me and I had a glue stick so i kept on pretending to throw it at him and then it suddenly slipt, it went flying and hit the fan and went and hit a computer (back then like giant boxes) and bounced off and hit a guy called Christopher in the glasses... I was in trouble :3

That same year in T&E we were taking apart electronics to see inside for fun, and a kid named Ford got a saw and put it too my neck (he was young he knew it was sharp but it was a joke too far in everyone's opinions) and when the teacher asked why he did it he said "Its only just a joke its not like it's sharp" although a saw to your neck says enough....

xD so Year 2 Will Be Hard To Forget

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
These are awkward because everyone stares at you and stuff and i find it awkward when it all this happened...

So first day of any school year you behave so the teacher thinks your good but me and my friend were excited in it and were sitting across each other and he was trying to annoy me and I had a glue stick so i kept on pretending to throw it at him and then it suddenly slipt, it went flying and hit the fan and went and hit a computer (back then like giant boxes) and bounced off and hit a guy called Christopher in the glasses... I was in trouble :3

That same year in T&E we were taking apart electronics to see inside for fun, and a kid named Ford got a saw and put it too my neck (he was young he knew it was sharp but it was a joke too far in everyone's opinions) and when the teacher asked why he did it he said "Its only just a joke its not like it's sharp" although a saw to your neck says enough....

xD so Year 2 Will Be Hard To Forget
That guy is crazy who put a saw to your neck!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci