• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What are some awkward moments you've experienced in school?

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Playing the silent mode game with a few mates (basically imitating the sound of a phone when it's on vibrate or silent to annoy the teacher) and then having your phone actually ring. lmao

Well, there also was this kid who was going to ask this girl out (who was WAY out of his league like ayy) and then the 'cool kids' came and dakked him in front of her, letting all the people on the oval see his black and purple/pink underwear. Suffice to say, I was there and I think I can safely say that my friends and I well and truly lost our crap that day.

Surprisingly I have had no awkward moments around or with girls. I don't know how I managed to do it.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Playing the silent mode game with a few mates (basically imitating the sound of a phone when it's on vibrate or silent to annoy the teacher) and then having your phone actually ring. lmao

Well, there also was this kid who was going to ask this girl out (who was WAY out of his league like ayy) and then the 'cool kids' came and dakked him in front of her, letting all the people on the oval see his black and purple/pink underwear. Suffice to say, I was there and I think I can safely say that my friends and I well and truly lost our crap that day.

Surprisingly I have had no awkward moments around or with girls. I don't know how I managed to do it.
Don't you feel bad for your friend? xD

Tom

Experienced
Reaction score
Well I walked into the toilets when a boy was picking his nose while looking in the mirror... I just ran out.
It's the most awkward thing when my maths teacher says "21" trying to impersonate the actual vine...

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
TODAY AT MY ENGLISH EXAM SOME KID TAPED ANOTHER KIDS PHONE TO THE WALL AND THEN ANOTHER KID TOOK IT OFF THE WALL AND CALLED 911 SO WE STARTED OUR EXAM LATE CAUSE THERE WAS A POLICE OFFICER IN OUR CLASSROOM lollll (this was today)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When you try and cheat on a test but then you have eye to eye contact with the teacher right when you're about to try.

Last edited:

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
in kindergarden, there was underwear in my pants and it fell off

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
and there is a ugly ass girl always staring at me in english class, and i tell her to stop staring at me, and the next day she started staring at me, and it's an ongoing thing.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
No awkward moments tbh. The only bad thing that has happened is someone punching me in the face and giving me a blood nose. Luckily quickly after that I dropped him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci