• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Are/Were You Known as in School?

How are you today?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cystolith

Survivor
Reaction score
-Antisocial outside of school. I talk to people there but avoid them entirely outside of school.
-nerd
-geek
-hates athleticism
-listens to bad music (good music. basically, not the garbage that's overly popular today.)
-funny to people that aren't stupid as Good (the jokes are the type of thing where you have to have at least a little background knowledge to get. I make a fair bit of religion, stereotype, political, etc. humor. However, i get a bunch of blank confused expressions in a regular class like when in Latin in contrast to classes like Gifted Bio.)
-fast typer (160ish words per minute no errors.)
-hated by teachers :)

Reaction score
★Nerdy, but popular
★Bi-Sexual
★Late homework
★Smart but lazy
★Fast runner
★likes cuddles, loud soft rock, and chocolate
★Says innit way to much (AmyGlitters )

Zeff

Survivor
Reaction score
I'd rustle everyones jimmies so I was known as the Rustler.

But my jimmies remain unrustled.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
People call me a nerd cause I have glasses on, yet when I take them off they think I'm cute/funny/cool. For that reason, I'm receiving contacts soon.
Everyone knows I'm also a great quarterback in football too. I ripped up secondaries in our P.E. football tournament a few days ago.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Skull Im tagging you so you can relate with me ;)

My middle school life has changed a lot in the past 3 years and I don't know where to begin. In 6th grade I was known as a wierd nerd. I literally knew everything in math since I had already done up to Algebra 1 in 6th grade and I pretty much blazed through it. I was socially impaired for my first year, and just had a tiny group of friends and since they liked me, thats all that I cared about. In 7th grade things dropped fast. I lost a lot of my close friends, I did really stupid things that people made fun of me for, and no one really liked me for the full year. I went into a slight stage of depression, and I couldn't bring my self out. I didn't want to go to school, I didn't want to work, and my grades significantly dropped. I also stopped eating which caused me to become skinnier than I already was to the point where you could see through to my bones. Even skull, who is right now one of my of my closest friends, tried ignoring me every second possible, and wanted to flick me off the planet. 8th grade things turned around. The confident, funny kid I am now was born at the end of summer in 7th grade. It all began with SkullDiamondz/ TheLastGapple, asking me to make an animation. We still hated each other but we both got something out of it so I agreed. I was working one day and he asked me to play some minecraft hunger games on a server called MCSG. I agreed, and on my very first game I got 2nd place! I wanted to play more, and I couldn't stop. After I finished his animation, we would all wake up early in the morning, and begin skyping and playing MCSG. Soon school began, and everyone still didn't like me but Skull, and another guy we played hunger games with. People were shocked to see us standing together, but before I knew it, all those haters gave me another chance and became my close friends. I was suddenly popular and that just shocked me. My ask.fm went from all hate to so many cool/funny questions and love messeges(Skull you know what I mean ;) , and my grades went up. I grew an insane amount that 1 year. I went from being 5'1 to 5'7 (Right now I am 5'8) by the end of the year. I slowly became toned as I started going to competitive swimming, and everything was suddenly going in my favor, and that year was wonderful. And I couldn't have done this without the one & only SkullDiamondz/TheLastGapple. From youtube, to girls he liked, to field trips, to homework, he was by my side. Sadly, our paths spilt in 9th grade. We both go to different high schools, and the last time I saw him in real life was at grad or Kumons(We had that amazing/coincidental meet up xD) It was so sad, I mean after us being at each others necks for 4 years, and on the 5th year we became close friends, and we have to split up. I never thought it would be possible for us to be friends. What I am saying is never be mean to someone. You never know where that person could take you. Like I said...My life currently would be crap without the one and only TheLastGapple. Love ya bro <3
Lol, this thread is what are you known as in school, not an MCSG story thread. Stop seeking attention. Forreal
Love you too! <3
You ignore me a lot now don't even try MR. Mod.

cgJadon

Spectator
Reaction score
The smart guy who makes jokes that half the people laugh at and the other half are h8ers.
:3 and I'm obsessed with mc lol

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
• Chill
• Kinda Athletic
• Class Clown
• ugli B))))
• kid that you don't notice when you pass them in the halls

Reaction score
Indian guy that is really good at cricket and is really strong and is in the cool group, one problem HE CAN'T GET A GIRL I cri everything I said is true we try our best to get a chick.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Ehh back in school, I guess I was just a normal guy. Got decent grades. Friends with everyone. And sporty.

Thank god no one new I played Minecraft. In ireland you will get slagged for the smallest of things so it was best to keep that to my self.

To all my IRL friends all I play is CoD and FIFA. Even tough everyone found out that I played COD competitively and they thought that it was pretty cool so I guess they probably would not of cared if I played Minecraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci