• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Computer Should I Get?

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
do NOT buy alienware!!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!.
It's just overprized as fuuuuc, build your own computer and you can get twice the better computer than alienware for the same price.
And do NOT buy an laptop or mac, I will come to you and choke you with a spoon:)
I would, and I know how to build a computer--just my parents are a bit skeptical, so that is out of the equation.

Can you take a look at the computer in the original post?

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
I would, and I know how to build a computer--just my parents are a bit skeptical, so that is out of the equation.

Can you take a look at the computer in the original post?
It's not a gaming computer at all:p, more like an working computer I would say, the processor isnt good and same with the graphic card, that could be improved to and 680 gtx, the ram is okay.
And you also need a pretty casing and tbh it doesn't look pretty:3
And for a good monitor, I would suggest benq or samsung:)
Mouse and keyboard; Razer all the way!

CH21

Career
Reaction score
It's not a gaming computer at all:p, more like an working computer I would say, the processor isnt good and same with the graphic card, that could be improved to and 680 gtx, the ram is okay.
Razer mouse's are AMAZING! I recently bought a Razer Naga and my only complaint is that the number pad on the side is uncomfortable :(

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
Razer mouse's are AMAZING! I recently bought a Razer Naga and my only complaint is that the number pad on the side is uncomfortable :(
The razer naga is for mmorpg games tho:3 not needed for minecraft, I suggest Razer mamba, its wireless:)

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Again tho, this needs to be at or under the 1000$ range.

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
Too expensive, At least for me :)
I thought the Naga was more expensiveo_O

Again tho, this needs to be at or under the 1000$ range.
Yeah:/ that sucks, my computer costed about 3800$ which is then again a really good computer, and you wanted at least 100 fps when recording, so there is no problem to find a decent computer to 1000$ which can record that many fps, but if you should build your own computer, focus on graphic card, motherboard and cpu cooler(water cooling is good). (and casing!!!!!!!, it needs to be pretty:3)

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, here's my input.

The computer you are looking at, DO NOT BUY IT. If you are only looking for a computer to play minecraft on, then you need Winows 7. The interface of windows 8 is more suitable for a touch screen monitor, and as far I heard, Notch refused to lisence MC for Windows 8. Everything else on that computer looks fine though :)

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, here's my input.

The computer you are looking at, DO NOT BUY IT. If you are only looking for a computer to play minecraft on, then you need Winows 7. The interface of windows 8 is more suitable for a touch screen monitor, and as far I heard, Notch refused to lisence MC for Windows 8. Everything else on that computer looks fine though :)
You have been the most helpful so far, yet I still need a computer under 1000$ that fits what I want.

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
But, is it really worth the +$300? :e

I'm just looking for good FPS numbers on MCSG to record. I'm currently getting like, 70, rendering me unable to record. :/

EDIT: Nevermind. I've made up my mind, now I'll have to convince my parents. :p
I'm pretty sure that an i7 has more processing speed and/or it has more cores

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you are not allowed to build it yourself, still get it custom, just get the suppliers to build it for you it won't cost much more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci