• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What did you do as a Twelvie?

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
When I was 12, I was doing what I do as of right now.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Kicked a bus wheel, It popped because i had a sharp nail lodged in the bottom of my boots.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Kicked a bus wheel, It popped because i had a sharp nail lodged in the bottom of my boots.
Badass alert. :p

I was at an extended family picnic in our backyard getting ready to throw a tennis ball in the air and hit it with my aluminum Little League bat (for anyone wondering, it was a red Easton Phantom) and as I swung, I accidentally bopped my six year old cousin Matthew right in the head (he literally walked right behind me and it made quite a spectacular collision soI'm told).

It's the only time I've ever harmed another human being even accidentally. All I remember about that day was feeling the thud of my bat hitting something that had NOT and should not have been there a second ago. I turned around and saw him on the ground clutching his head, his lunch plate in the grass. My insides turned to literal ice shards and I ran to my room upstairs and sobbed for 15 minutes before my mom could convince me that it was an accident, I wasn't going to prison for murder, and that my cousin (thankfully) was 100% alright with not even a concusion (bless his thick skull).

_AustinHD

Survivor
Reaction score
I was on a safety patrol (a sort of police force in elementary XD) field trip. Ironically there were plenty of cops everywhere, so I decided it would be a good idea to stick my head out the window and make dog barking noises. I got bad looks and lots of "Hey, come here!" I didn't go. Don't even tell mem I know I'm a badass. :)

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
When I was twelve, I respected authority and recognized social rules to the fullest. I might not have been everything I wanted to be, but I accepted who I genuinely was and made no desperate attempts to appear as something I was not. I wasn't trying my hardest to be tough or cool: I was succeeding at being a decent human being and respectful member of society.

I must have been missing something if this Twelvie Movement is a real thing.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
When I was twelve, I respected authority and recognized social rules to the fullest. I might not have been everything I wanted to be, but I accepted who I genuinely was and made no desperate attempts to appear as something I was not. I wasn't trying my hardest to be tough or cool: I was succeeding at being a decent human being and respectful member of society.

lol

Exvaries

Spectator
Reaction score
Not everyone got a Nobel Prize at 12 ;-;

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Not everyone got a Nobel Prize at 12 ;-;
Hey, neither did I. The youngest Nobel Peace Prize winner was Malala Yousafzai, aged 16.

But I did start managing my first community when I was 12. That probably had something to do with it.

So yeah, I guess that's my Twelvie moment: leading my first Gmod community instead of doing studying. Truly, I was a true rebel without a cause.

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
Got chased down by a drug dealer at 1:00 AM for apparently "busting in his windows" (we were just standing out across the street from the apartment) when me and my friends were biking. The funny thing is, is that his windows never were broken...

Last edited:

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score

My mother likes the upstanding citizen type. Been there, done that. Society can go for a nice long stroll down Amnesia Lane inside my head. I want to graduate this damn college, get a damn job, get a damn apartment, settle down with my damn girlfriend, and have some damn beautiful children in our damn house. That's the closest damn future I want to conformity.

Perhaps it's not the most socially acceptable way, but I've been through enough in my life to make me a fairly warped individual. I'm pleasantly surprised I'm still sane (I think anyway, not sure). -,-

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci