• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What did you do as a Twelvie?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Definition of a Twelvie -
Twelvie: Another word for a person between 12-15 years of age who is either a massive ganga/slut or who is a scooter fag who thinks they are cool by rollin round in big groups of other twelvies. ( Wannabe bikies )
Kids who think they are tough rollin around with their friends on scooters.
Twelvie Moment - What you did as a Twelvie
In that case, I'm proud to have never been a Twelvie :) I really disapprove of what you call a "ganga" and "slut", and "scooter fag," whatever that may be.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You see. I'm 11 atm and tomorrow I turn 16 so I can't classify as a twelvie. Jk I'm 14 SWAG HAHA

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
One time I was playing an insult game (which they started) with another person in my class. (an insult game is where each person sends an insult at another until someone quits) Apparently, the other person did not like being called fat, and they soon were screaming in the middle of class while we were solving Math problems. Luckily, when I told the teacher she was mad because she lost in a game (which was kinda true) I got out of it with no punishment at all.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
In that case, I'm proud to have never been a Twelvie :) I really disapprove of what you call a "ganga" and "slut", and "scooter fag," whatever that may be.
Scooter gangs are so pro. If I was in one I'd be the leader because I have one of those Fusion scooters with 4 wheels (it's actually a really maneuverable and smooth ride, I really like it although I don't use it much anymore).

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
Scooter gangs are so pro. If I was in one I'd be the leader because I have one of those Fusion scooters with 4 wheels (it's actually a really maneuverable and smooth ride, I really like it although I don't use it much anymore).
I had one and It got stolen, But I got it back, so I spray painted it an ugly brown color, and then to test my new paint job I put it on the sidewalk and put a sign that said "Free" on it. Nobody took it. Gg.

Anywho, My biggest "Twelvie" moment was when me and my friend, His name need not be mentioned, Were riding on our bikes right after we saw the movie benchwarmers and thought "Hey, we should smash someones mail box!" (there was a scene in which they did this) So we rode across the street to his neighbors house with bats and beat it until It broke off the pole, and then, out of the door, stood a 6'6 muscular man with a mean look in his eyes, and we rode faster then lightning home. We later had to say sorry and we bought the guy a new mailbox. The end.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci