• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you consider 'pinger' or 'pingplayer'?

on9

Platinum
Reaction score
Except for Japanese players they get 120ms and lower

I have 200ms and called a ping abuser once LOL
same lol, but mcsg been acting up lately for me, every 5 second everyone freezes of half a second

Evil_Emo

Gold
Reaction score
The great thing is secondaries can be used to kill a player with a better connection. Even a rod will do so :p It's all about using your environment.

SirSpasticus

Platinum
Reaction score
I once asked someone who labeled me as a ping abuser what he meant, and he said my Internet was too good. How can you have 'too good' Internet? You get what you pay for, and my family's not paying for good Internet so I can get a crappy connection/ping.

Also yeah it pretty much is the go-to excuse for people who think they're edgy by not calling hacks, because hacks are too mainstream right???

Slqme

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm sitting here with an average of 400 ping, looking at people go
"Errmagawd my 50 ping is soooo bad"

I think my opinion has already been said a billion times on this thread though-

No such thing as a Ping player

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
No such thing really. If you are a good enough player you can easily kill them. Sure it might help, but it for sure doesn't change the outcome of a fight.

Cakinss

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright, I do not think a "ping abuser" exists. You can use it to your advantage, but it's not abusing. It is just getting numerous hits before a player can hit you once or twice. You can still easily beat a "ping abuser" by outplaying them. I don't have great ping in any way. I get about 120-150. Still with that, I have a decent ratio.

Reaction score
I don't think "ping abusing" is a thing. Sure, if you have a better ping than another person you may be able to get more hits, but you can still get combos if you play correctly with 100+ ping. And let's just say someone has 10 ping? Are they not going to abuse it? It's not like they're going to move away to make it fair.

Fireblare

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't even know why the word pinger exists.
I get 190ms to US Servers and I can easily get combos on people with below 30 ping. I just got used to playing with high ping and the slow arrow firing:)

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't even know why the word pinger exists.
I get 190ms to US Servers and I can easily get combos on people with below 30 ping. I just got used to playing with high ping and the slow arrow firing:)
YES YES YES THIS IS WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci