• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you hate about school?

What do you hate about school?

• Total voters

Str33t

Survivor
Reaction score
So i just started school... I already hate it. The teachers are fine but its the other studentsts. So much drama flying around and the freshman have no idea how to walk. Also waking up at 5 in the morning. I am a zombie like 5 in the morning. They just stand in middle of the hallway. So what do you hate about school?

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I hated the stupid rules, we had to wear blazers even when it was super hot in the summer

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The people, some of them are teacher's favourites (#SpecialTreatment), some of them are just plain stupid, and some of them are attention seekers. I also hate the fact that hardly any of the activities we do at school are fun, so I just sit out and act like I'm doing it. Sounds like I get a great education >.<

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
My least favorite thing about school is probably homework. I don't care about doing it, it just peeves me since we're still in review stage near the beginning of school. I get a large amount of homework all in one place and I don't get to bed at a reasonable hour.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
The fact that I know it all yet I still need to "practice" .
Teacher: Hey there <my name> I see you got 110% on your last test. Here have more homework so you get better at it!

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Homework. Teachers don't understand that if we learn something in school, why do we have to do it at home?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci