• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you hate about school?

What do you hate about school?

• Total voters

MaxStormz

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't mind School itself, I just really don't like waking up early for it.

Large amounts of unnecessary homework can be annoying as well.

Reaction score
Meh. The thing is, is that I actually enjoy learning. Most of the teachers are fine... But the students/peers really annoy me. They're so cocky it's unreal.

Fun Fact: I hate almost everyone IRL.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
My school has had 4 pregnancies, 2 arrests, 3 kids doing drugs, and a chair thrown at a teacher, my school has been in session for 2 weeks.

Str33t

Survivor
Reaction score
I just only hate the freshman, swag fags, and the regular annoying douch bags that start up normal drama on daily basis.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I can tolerate school, of course there's things that I'd love to be doing other than spending 8 hours of my day being educated, but I know it's gonna help me later in life, so I just do it.

But homework has to be the biggest pain in the ass in existence. I don't care what the positive effects are from doing it, I really don't want to get home and spend more of my time doing work that I was supposed to do in class.

School's find, students are fine, teachers are fine, but homework sucks.

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
i hate having to change classes like 6 times a day. why cant u just have the same teacher for every subject geez

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When i have 50 pages of hmwk to do im going to go cry in corner

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Nothing - give it a week though, I will be tired of waking up or something. For some reason I transitioned quite nicely from summer into school, I know that 90% of you people are reading this and laughing at my post thinking that I am joking, but I don't think I have touched minecraft this week.

The truth is, the number one reason for unhappiness is disliking your job, I don't want to dislike my job when I grow up, so I am trying to get myself a good job.

NataliexRose

Survivor
Reaction score
I hate everything about school. If it mysteriously disappeared I'd be completely okay with that.
& I really want to know who invented school... because I'm sure many people would not be happy with that person. xD

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really don't like waking up at 6:30. I mean, come on. Couldn't you push it back a little bit? Other than that, school's pretty good.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
I hate people, I love learning, but I cannot stand the people. They are all immature douches.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci