• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you hope to achieve in life?

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
Hai,

I think a lot of people have different expectations and aspirations for how they would like to live their life. Some are probably less obvious than others. What are yours?

Here's my small list (in no particular order)...

- Get married eventually
- Work in a job I love doing
- Do well in my GCSE's
- Learn Swedish
- I'd like to eventually move to a different country
- Get to Sixth form
- Go to University
- Get Zacharoutio to teach me how to speak fluent Zach
(I'll add more if I can manage to think of anything else)

Apologies if this thread has been made before, it most likely has, just think if this as an updated version? Also, please forgive how bad this may look as I did it on my phone. :c

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'm not a very opinionated person, and have issues finding goals. (INTP personality)

However, I do know a few things for sure:
  • Get a job that is related to computers and administration/moderation, two of my interests.
  • Have a relationship. I know this might sound silly, but I have an irrational fear of females around my age group, which extends way back from my childhood. (I do actually have reasons.) I would like to get over this and eventually find a partner, when I'm ready.
  • Make friends. As it stands, I have 0 IRL friends (I'm not even exaggerating), and I have issues with meeting new people.
  • Graduate High School with decent grades, and hopefully college as well.
  • Move farther North - My true home is where the snow is <3
  • FIND SEAN (if you read my 4k post story, you'll know.)
  • Lose my addiction to foruming and video games. ;c I like it, but it's unhealthy.

Happiness.
that's deep.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Hm.
So, I am currently going into high school.
Now, I have not thought completely about the future, and the things I wanna do. But, I do have some obvious goals I want to achieve.
Get good grades
I should see this on everyone's list, especially since we are entering "That" age where it really matters.
Get a well paying job

I have 4 options of what I would like to be when I am older.
Athletic Doctor Or trainer
NBA Basketball player
Surgeon
Youtuber
Something to do with computers. (Not yet determined)
MCSG Player (JK)
Get married

Not on my mind, but I eventually want to get married.
Stay fit

Healthy = Happy
Get my license

Can't wait!
BE HAPPY
The key to life!
Although. I do realize the job I want, may not happen, thoughts can change, and I understand that. But that's just what I want at the moment.
I'm forgetting more, but yeah.
That's just all I can currently think of at the moment. :3

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'm not a very opinionated person, and have issues finding goals. (INTP personality)

However, I do know a few things for sure:
  • Get a job that is related to computers and administration/moderation, two of my interests.
  • Have a relationship. I know this might sound silly, but I have an irrational fear of females around my age group, which extends way back from my childhood. (I do actually have reasons.) I would like to get over this and eventually find a partner, when I'm ready.
  • Make friends. As it stands, I have 0 IRL friends (I'm not even exaggerating), and I have issues with meeting new people.
  • Graduate High School with decent grades, and hopefully college as well.
  • Move farther North - My true home is where the snow is <3
  • FIND SEAN (if you read my 4k post story, you'll know.)
  • Lose my addiction to foruming and video games. ;c I like it, but it's unhealthy.

that's deep.
It's short, but in ways, it speaks more than more words could.

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
Alright, gonna do a serious one.
My goals, in no order.

- Keep fit. I am in good shape at the moment, but I have dropped out of a couple fitness clubs, don't want to become unfit.
- Keep up good grades. For my age, I have good grades, not being cocky or anything. I don't want to let anything really take over my revision and grades.
- Get into a stable relationship. I was in a 10 month relationship with someone. The day we broke was pretty emotional, not gonna lie. I'd love to get into a relationship like that with someone else.
- Have fun with life. What RC said was actually one of the best answers given. I have never gone through a depression, I'm lucky in that aspect. I don't want to ever get to a level of sadness, that low. Sad, but still a goal in my life.
- Finally, one day find Mango, take pictures of him, then slowly send them to him through the post sending messages like 'I smell you.'

That is about it really. The last one is a must.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
I find that hard to believe :eek: I hope that changes for you. In some ways, I value my Internet friends more; they don't judge me or argue with me, they're always there when you need them, I probably prefer people like Zacharoutio and Shaunypie87 to some of my IRL friends.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci