• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you miss most at MCGamer?

Tranquilityy

Career
Reaction score
- when 'gg rekt, ez skrublord 420 blazed, not even hard' didn't exist
- the diamond armour in the old SG lobby
- Freeze Island, Wyvern's wake
- when i was a noob; i didn't what i was doing, and that made it more fun, even though not winning did frustrate me xD. But it was more fun when we didn't know what the heck we were doing, and were just learning the game, new routes, etc amirite? Idk maybe it's just me. :p

Maso

Diamond
Reaction score
There is a lot of things I miss, but I think my top 3 would be -

• Wyverns Wake and Freeze Island
  • Hidden diamond armor in the lobby
  • Double tapping (a lot of people don't miss this but I think it made MCSG more challenging and I was good at it :p)

Allusions

Survivor
Reaction score
I miss the old maps Lost Ridge use to be my favorite I would win every time on that map. I miss the faction server although there was a lot of trash talking I loved playing with actual good pvpers. I miss the old clans when there wasn't any ddosers, Deception was damn fun although we were pretty bad.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
  • #Wolves (I'd say bring it back, but the big people in that clan are banned or out of reach)
  • All my #Wolves clan pals
  • Kieee (even though I do see him on a server I moderate)
  • Tons of ex-staff, especially those who stuck around for years
  • Mockingjays
  • Old discussions
And most of all, I miss the days helped out the community and left some impact.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
I'm fairly new, but It's like I can relate to all these things that I'm experiencing right now. Also, plz, no tease b/c I is nub. Please no, D=
I will say what I personally miss about Minecraft. The fact that I took the game so much more slowly before I entered PVP.
Also, I feel as if maps added "nowadays" (I have no say in this) focus on PVP and routes and all the tier twos and stuff. It's unlike SG but I guess that's what it evolves into.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Old ways and the people that made this place wonderful (Virtual, DQ and others).
Now it's just full of tryhards that want to be forum famous by replying to every single thread with a thought out response pulled out of a bull's butt. But hey, if that's what they want to do.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Old ways and the people that made this place wonderful (Virtual, DQ and others).
Now it's just full of tryhards that want to be forum famous by replying to every single thread with a thought out response pulled out of a bull's butt. But hey, if that's what they want to do.
I'M SORRY OK I LIKE TALKING ON THE FORUMS, THAT'S LIKE, MY FAVORITE THING TO DO. :(

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
All my old friends from 2 years ago that quit already
Primeval, Forgotten, Titans, Sovereign
And Organziation clans... pretty much most of the clans in 2013
The nostalgia I used to feel whenever I enter a mcsg server
Old lobby
Pretty much everything...
Why cant mcsg just revert back to 2013 give me the ping I have now and everything can be good again

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
2013 clans - when 4gotrrn rebels and primeval were competing 4 #1

The island hub - ;-;

All the old players and their clans
Lol than Primeval got quited on by pig everyone in primmy got depressed went to forgotten and titans mostly titans. titans got so op. The day primeval was disbanded I could still remember it like it was yesterday I was out all day and I comde back to pig telling me that they went to go fite fgt with a crap roster and no prep and then they disbanded... We all said we would probably ever talk to each other anymore and we all #Primeval4Lyfe in the skype chat and we went our seperate ways ;-; I cri erytime
#PRIMEVAL4LYFE
someone get hiqhlights axmor soul and branboob and remake 2013

Mod edit:
HAY MAMIA WHERE YOU BEEN SNIGGUMS! at least theres still some old players around

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci