• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you miss most at MCGamer?

Reaction score
Once again, they can refuse to listen but they'll definitely get punished. If only the 18+ mods stayed, we'd probably have less than 50 moderators. Overall, it's up to the community to listen, not the Sr. Staff to get staff members that "sound older".
Yes, of course I took that to consideration :p

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
I miss when people were actually cool. Not these obnoxious 10 year olds or staff suck ups that have to have perfect grammar in every post in hope that maybe one day chad will notice them. But not those people that were so rude and act so much better than everyone else.
The community just isn't as good as it was and I guess that's what keeps on making me quit.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I miss when people were actually cool. Not these obnoxious 10 year olds or staff suck ups that have to have perfect grammar in every post in hope that maybe one day chad will notice them. But not those people that were so rude and act so much better than everyone else.
The community just isn't as good as it was and I guess that's what keeps on making me quit.
If the forums had a bunch of 10 year olds, it would have died much sooner. Most of the community that is active here is 13-19. There definitely are people that are sucking up to mods, but I don't think that's really an issue. It helps when people like the staff, but not so much that they are doing it in a manipulative way.

And you're right: the forums need more swag. :)

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
If the forums had a bunch of 10 year olds, it would have died much sooner. Most of the community that is active here is 13-19. There definitely are people that are sucking up to mods, but I don't think that's really an issue. It helps when people like the staff, but not so much that they are doing it in a manipulative way.

And you're right: the forums need more swag. :)
When I was on the teamspeak and in game all there were were people obviously under the age of 12 at least were being obnoxious and rude. Whether they were older or not I guess kind of proves my point because of immaturity. You used to be able to find someone cool just like that now it's like a massive search. The staff suck ups like yeah they help the server man but like they can't have any fun they find a way to suck the life out of everything even a harmless post and it bothers me.
The forums need alot more swag..

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
Even though the old's community and server aspects were better without a doubt, I don't understand why old players miss not having a hub. This proves you are an old player, congrats, but people have to understand that hubs make it much more convenient so you don't have to guess server ips. Some newer updates have made stuff easier, I just don't see the point in missing things that made life harder.

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
When everyone tried to get the most points and not wins!
I still try to get the most points :p

Anyways:
  • I miss when someone said 'gg', they actually meant it.
  • I miss when clans didn't hate eachother to the bone and try to DQ other clans in clanbattles for the smallest reasons.
  • I miss the days of double tap, when ping gave people a lot less of an advantage.
  • I miss a lot of the old maps, especially 'Wyverns Wake'
  • I miss the huge battle to get the top spot on the leaderboard.
  • But most importantly, I miss when MCGamer wasn't overcompetitive. But hey when a server grows, so does its popularity. People do team a lot but you can't stop people having fun with friends. But what really gets on my nerves is when people have to target you, just to say 'eZ, rekt, gg10'. Not only are you ruining that persons fun and enjoyment, but you are affecting the community as a whole. What if someone was playing their first game of MCSG just to get targeted and abused. What are you accomplishing? Friends? No, the only thing you are accomplishing is by making enemies, and making enemies means more abuse, which leads to more targeting and in the end it's just an endless loop repeating itself. So yeah, I miss the days when you could play a game of mcsg without the constant targeting and abuse (not all games are like this, but there will always be one person trying to ruin your fun).
Sorry for the rant, just trying to make a point.

Binct

Career
Reaction score
I miss the old clans I was in, especially React and Saints. I also miss when clans could take losses.

Sorry about only posting about clans, but I was never much of a solo player anyways.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I still try to get the most points :p

Anyways:
  • I miss when someone said 'gg', they actually meant it.
  • I miss when clans didn't hate eachother to the bone and try to DQ other clans in clanbattles for the smallest reasons.
  • I miss the days of double tap, when ping gave people a lot less of an advantage.
  • I miss a lot of the old maps, especially 'Wyverns Wake'
  • I miss the huge battle to get the top spot on the leaderboard.
  • But most importantly, I miss when MCGamer wasn't overcompetitive. But hey when a server grows, so does its popularity. People do team a lot but you can't stop people having fun with friends. But what really gets on my nerves is when people have to target you, just to say 'eZ, rekt, gg10'. Not only are you ruining that persons fun and enjoyment, but you are affecting the community as a whole. What if someone was playing their first game of MCSG just to get targeted and abused. What are you accomplishing? Friends? No, the only thing you are accomplishing is by making enemies, and making enemies means more abuse, which leads to more targeting and in the end it's just an endless loop repeating itself. So yeah, I miss the days when you could play a game of mcsg without the constant targeting and abuse (not all games are like this, but there will always be one person trying to ruin your fun).
Sorry for the rant, just trying to make a point.
And this is why we need /chat off, the most easy-to-code command ever. It's really, really silly not to have this on MCSG by now, especially since the chat rules are incredibly lax.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci