• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you set your sprint key to?

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
Toggle perspective - Mouse side button
Sprint - Left Shift
Crouch - Left Control
Zoom - F

BassInYaFace

Tribute
Reaction score
R key is the best for sprint! I really never take my finger off of it. It's customary, to me, just like pressing W is.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
All my controls are default except my sprint key which is Button 4, which one of the buttons on the side of my mouse.
(If you categorise sensitivity as a control, then that's changed too, to 45% with 1400 mouse DPI)

Vicman_1995

Diamond
Reaction score
The key "Ctrl" is my sprint key, it helps me bc I almost never use my pinky finger for other key, so Ctrl helps me using it, the first times you're gonna get tired of typing it for maybe 5 whole minutes, but after you get used to it it's gonna be better :3
Have a nice day! <3

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
Mine used to be F until my finger excessively hurt so I decided to use Shift, as well to have better advantages in the strafing process.

xX_CraftyCrafter03_Xx

Experienced
Reaction score
This might be weird, but I set my foward key as my walking key. My side keys to move sidewards etc. My sprint key is left shift!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci