• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you think of the new iPhones? (5C and 5S)

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can not wait to get the iPhone 5s.

Well i dont understand why you said the iPhone 5c was a huge disappointment if it is meant to be the same thing..
Because there's no purpose for it, in my opinion.
All the iphones are made of plastic, loads of phones are. The Iphone's feel very good, in my opinion. Also, it is after all just a colorized version of the Iphone5: nothing more. They weren't aiming for new specs, they were just getting something else going out on the market.

Iphones have never been cheap, it's not the contracts even: typically it's the phone themselves. They can be pretty pricey, but I found mine worth it.
Phone prices, in general, are extremely inflated. When the iPhone 4S was released, it was $199 on contract. Now it is free on contract. That shows that Apple is still making some profit, even with the much cheaper price.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am very excited about the iPhone 5s. Especially the A7 Chip, And fingerprint censor home button!
64-bit processors actually don't improve performance that much, unless there's at least 4GB of RAM, which the iPhone 5S doesn't have. On top of that, apps have to be optimized for 64-bit, which could take a while, or not at all for some apps.

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
I
Guys, if you're going to say something like "It's terrible", at least state your reasons.

Just like your username.
See? That's annoying, rude, and it's not really stating any reason. It's basically tipping over some gasoline.

Anyway, It's fine I guess. I don't care much for it, but I'm not against it. There's really not much else they can do. I personally use an Iphone 4s and I love it. It's not like they're pulling this off as the next generation Iphone, they're just using it as an alternate for the Iphone5. I don't really see anything wrong with that.
I already said, the video convinced me

Reaction score
Same thing every year apple fans are gonna buy iPhone's let them they say it's simple let them be
Android FTW

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
While you may not like Apple and/or their products, you can't deny that they knew what they should do.

Last edited:

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
While you may not like Apple and/or their products, you can't deny that they know what they're doing.
As soon as Steve Jobs died, Apple's been going downhill. Steve Jobs was the "steering wheel" of Apple. Without him, they can't do anything.

Have you seen what happened to Apple when Steve Jobs got fired? That's right, they had to beg for him to come back and save them.

They don't really know that well what they are doing. A few reasons.
  1. If you have a look at the new iPhone 5C cases, the "iPhone" on the back now spells "hon".
  2. The 5C and 5S were so poorly announced that Wall Street didn't like Apple that much for the entire day.
  3. Apple keeps making enemies. Examples- Patents with Samsung, removing Google Maps and Youtube from the pre-installed apps list, patents with HTC and Microsoft, the list goes on.
  4. Customers aren't really impressed with the newer generations of iPhone. They aren't DOING anything to the phone. The specs in the iP5 and the iP5C are EXACTLY the same. They COST the same, now that Apple cut the price on the iP5. The 5S has improved processing power and a fingerprint scanner. That's it. Have a look at newer phones from Android. They actually have different sized screens, WAY more powerful processors, better cameras, arguably a better OS, etc.
  5. Apple is so tight on security, it's jailbreak or nothing.
  6. Let's be honest, apart from iSheep, everyone is moving on to Android.
WHEW, rant over.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci