• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you think of the points system?

Which points system do you think is the best?

• 4. Something to do with the armour and weapons that the player you kill has, compared to you

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
So, in my opinion, I think that the current mcsg points system is pointless (ha get it?). Anyway, I think this because of many reasons, the main one being that say you are like me and only have 118 points bounty. (Yes i know thats rubbish). Anyway, some one else could have 118 points and have say 50 wins. They just have less points because they play lots of games and die a lot, and sponsor their points away.

This means that people start to lie about their wins, for example you ask to team with someone who has 200 points, and they say they have 20 wins, when they may not have any. And lying is bad:(.
So,. I just wanted to know people's opinions on what they think of the system. Do you like the current one? Do you have another suggestion apart from the ones in the poll?
In the poll above I have put a few of my own ideas, which I will now explain a little bit:

1. Keep it as it is- pretty self exeplanatory
2. Display the number of wins next to your name- Basically you can just see how many wins everyone has.
3. Display you total kills next to your name- This would show your total wins, however everytime you die you lose a point so people can have minus points too
4. Something to do with the armour and weapons that the player you kill has, compared to you- If you kill someone with full iron and iron sword, with only leather and a stone sword, then you get say 20 points, but only 10 if it's the other way round
5. Any other ideas?- Please suggest them below!
Note- Can i just say that I don't think the points system will be changed but I just wanted to put foward my view and see what other ideas people have!
Extra Note- If you are still reading this then thanks for reading, please comment you views!:p

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
/records will be back soon, so you can easily check a Players wins :)

Mannse

Diamond
Reaction score
As kaiomann said, /records will be back soon, so the points before the name is the mest useful whing to stay there. :)

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As mannshausen said, /records will be back soon so the points before the name is the most useful thing to stay there.

Mannse

Diamond
Reaction score
As funnybunny said that I said that kaio said is the right thing xD

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lol at first I thought Mannshausen & Kaioman were like the same people. The profile picture looks almost the same and like yeah I thought Kaioman was double posting. Hahaha.

Anyways, I like the way how the point system is now but it'll be more better with the bounty system back. It was pretty fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci