• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you think of the points system?

Which points system do you think is the best?

• 4. Something to do with the armour and weapons that the player you kill has, compared to you

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
points are not a valid show of skill by any means. Points as they stand now are little more than sponsor currency, Which Is why I don't like having it by my name, as it really has no relevance beyond currency.

By your logic, it would make more sense to base the top players on a mix of wins, and their win/loss ratio.
Tacoface commented........ without a meme?
Impossible!!.jpg

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
/records will be back soon, so you can easily check a Players wins :)
Thanks for telling me!! (and everyone else who did :D) I didn't know, but now I do and I think that that would be much better and so you can easily find out how many wins etc people have

One thing about the point system is that it's a bit complicated and hard to earn coins but way easier to lose points

For example when I win a game I get like 100-200 points but when I die I lose 300+ . That's a bit unfair. I would suggest when you win a game to get 100 points and not getting points only from kills
Yeah I agree, I think you should get more points for winning than you do for dying..:eek:

points are not a valid show of skill by any means. Points as they stand now are little more than sponsor currency, Which Is why I don't like having it by my name, as it really has no relevance beyond currency.

By your logic, it would make more sense to base the top players on a mix of wins, and their win/loss ratio.
Yeah true, thanks why I think it would be an idea to show number of wins, but at least now they are bringing back /records, so you can easily find out peoples stats:)

Tacoface commented........ without a meme?
View attachment 8870
That guys face:D:D:D

By the way, can I just say thanks to everyone who replied/voted:)

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Guys if you didn't know.. you type /bug to view your own stats in game.. idk if anybody has said that yet o_O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci