• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Do You Think Will Be The Next Maps?

What Map Do You Like The Best?

• The Eye of Horus

Votes: 55 52.4%
  • Alluring Isle

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Alaskan Village

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • RF5 (Memory of Earth)

Votes: 9 8.6%
  • Waterfall Resort

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • Winds of Change

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • SG Venezia

Votes: 12 11.4%
  • Excavation Zero

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I come from the future, and the only map that got accepted from that list was ironically winds of change (ironical since its from RedForest's owner)

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
I come from the future, and the only map that got accepted from that list was ironically winds of change (ironical since its from RedForest's owner)
Hows that irony?

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
As the leader of Red Forest and a Build manager would you expect my build skills to be low? really I think it would be stranger if my maps weren't added, there wasn't any bias towards me due to my affiliation with red forest, chad liked the map, so it was added

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In the post about the maps:
And more soon! This map update was rushed and we could only add a few, so more will come.
Relax, as far as I am aware (got some information) they are adding maps really soon.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
As the leader of Red Forest and a Build manager would you expect my build skills to be low? really I think it would be stranger if my maps weren't added, there wasn't any bias towards me due to my affiliation with red forest, chad liked the map, so it was added
not judging your skills, not saying you have low standards for making maps, yet It is ironical hence your affiliation to Red Forest team.

In the post about the maps:
And more soon! This map update was rushed and we could only add a few, so more will come.
Relax, as far as I am aware (got some information) they are adding maps really soon.
lol, i don't even care :p Just found it ironical.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
not judging your skills, not saying you have low standards for making maps, yet It is ironical hence your affiliation to Red Forest team.

well its not really ironic.. if I was bad at building it would be ironic, being part of red forest isn't why the map was added

Edit: Also your understanding of irony seems to be poor, Irony would be an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often wryly amusing as a result. So for the map being added to be ironical, you would have expected it not to be added due to my affiliation with red forest. But obviously that makes no sense as in my own right, I can get maps accepted the same as anyone else, so the irony eludes me

Last edited:

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score

You should stop. Red Forest builds high quality maps that we spend time and effort on. Nine is a very good builder and i have seen that first hand. It's not ironic at all that winds of change was added over other high quality maps.

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
Added, but it looks bad when its a map that you build that you want added :3
Oh honestly I just seeing if you maybe missed it or something I don't care if it's added to *this thread* but sorry for the miss understanding :)

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You should stop. Red Forest builds high quality maps that we spend time and effort on. Nine is a very good builder and i have seen that first hand. It's not ironic at all that winds of change was added over other high quality maps.
I think he is allowed to give his opinion on things, we are not living in North Korea here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci