• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you want to see in our survival server?

MCSG Survival Server should have:

• Total voters

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I dont even know what roleplay is, is that like playing house in MC? :eek:
Not really :p the survival games is technically a roll play server but I used to play on a roll play server that was Mafia vs. Police in a city map. Reeds and sugar were drugs, police could jail the Mafia they kill. It was a lot of fun :)

Alexducky

Survivor
Reaction score
Vanilla minecraft always gets boring after a while...
What about Vanilla minecraft + pvp + economy (without factions)

- Towns would be safehouses
- PvP everywhere except outside houses
- No server shops only shops made by players
Stuff like that? ^^

Alecoz2

Tribute
Reaction score
I would really like to see a vanilla based survival server. no towns, but you have anti grieving on your plot of land, you can make truces with other people, shops are available in only a specific area, and pvp everywhere else. to me that would be really fun. :)

Cadacis

Spectator
Reaction score
How about have a faction and economy server then implement survival games into it in a way(e.g. pick a person from each faction to fight in a survival games for money and more power to the winning faction).
I like this , have an actual survival games day XD get a few people who can record it to pick a person to follow and record the entire event, and some kind of reward for the faction that wins

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
How about have a faction and economy server then implement survival games into it in a way(e.g. pick a person from each faction to fight in a survival games for money and more power to the winning faction).
Really good idea i like it. It could be awesome that people of factions just going in SG map and could have the teams/clans in the server.

thezeronumber

Tribute
Reaction score
Not sure what "Towns" really means but if it is suggesting areas pre-built that others can add to and where PvP is not allowed then yeah, "Towns" is my vote. I like the idea of spontaneous PvP but only in an area where, if such a thing existed, law enforcements such as the police or guards could not see it. Basically, keep PvP to the unruled territories outside of the building grounds and only sanction it inside those walls as a form of entertainment or competition. Think of it like Pokemon where random battles can be had in the wild but in order to fight someone inside buildings and safe areas they would both have to agree to it.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would like a faction server with maybe economy!

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Shame on me, but what is this vanilla? :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci