• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you want to see in our survival server?

MCSG Survival Server should have:

• Total voters

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Factions so you can make your own theretory etc...

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
PVP/faction is my choice
becouse i really love such servers but i still like sg more

RedzoneX

Spectator
Reaction score
If it's an economy server, I know I won't play. My vote is towards vanilla, so we can all demonstrate the PvP skills we learned from SG on each other :)

Reaction score
I honestly can't stand economy :p I would enjoy PURE VANILLA with anti-grief. Towns sound cool, I feel like without any plugins it feels closest to a real life community, in the fact that people can make shops, using trading not plugins. Just find the interactions in vanilla far more fun than an over-plugined server.

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
i dont like the idea of player made shops because i went onto a server and thats how they protected chests making a chest shop that had an insane price so nobody could buy it

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
i dont like the idea of player made shops because i went onto a server and thats how they protected chests making a chest shop that had an insane price so nobody could buy it
I don't get what you are saying.
sorry :\

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't get what you are saying.
sorry :\
what i am saying is : you can protect your chests (assuming that there are no chest protection plugins) by making all of your personal chests a chest shop even if they dont have the item thta you are selling

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Factions sounds like it would be the best. You could even have economy withing your factions.

CrazyGabe

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm thinking of a San Andres type of Minecraft.I mean we should have police,mafia or robbers,cooks,miners,executives,wood cutters,gardeners,hunters;A stock market where everyone sell their goods (e.g: miner gets 25% of what he collects,and he gets at the end of the day/week 10 golden ingots...he sells them for food or TNT to a cop or farmer so he can be more productive.Of course we should make an arena(colloseum type where everyone on the server could participate just for fun and entertainment).The government should be the admins.They own the public buildings and sell houses for money that gets updated on the site.What I'm trying to explain is that you should make a radiar type of city:The Government Building and The Bank + a fountain and a parc in the middle,cheap buildings with apartments in the back(the price of the buildings gets higher as they get smaller and more luxuriant).

Then you get out of the city where farmers,hunters and miners go to work(they don't have to live outside the city,they can just have their own teleportation machine that acts like a car(only they can use it)).

At last,you should make everything available on your site:when someone buys a house,you can see it's owned by Mr.X .If someone's a cop,you should be able to see on a map(on the site) where he lives and how good he is as a cop.If someone isn't good enough for a job,he gets fired or gets demoted(does not apply to simple jobs such as farming or hunting).

About the jobs,you should make a video about how to get money,how to be the best at farming for example.

The Factions type is quite entertaining,but I think if we can add more ideas to mine,we will have a great MC server.Just my opinion ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci