• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you want to see in our survival server?

MCSG Survival Server should have:

• Total voters

TheLegendOfSteve

Spectator
Reaction score
Chad, i have a good idea.
You spawn in a lobby, where are 2 letters, one is the (for example) orc empire, and other elf kingdom,
you choose a team (that would be irreversible)
Each team have a fortress like 7000 blocks separated, its allowed to grief ONLY the other team stuff, you can build castles, villages, trade with your team, organize epic battles and MORE!!!
what do you think?

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
Would roleplaying pvp be like, special abilites? like mages and clerics. eww

Paradoxors

Spectator
Reaction score
Just keep it the same. with more maps and stuff. and make the plugin available for other servers if it isn't already

Reaction score
Just keep it the same. with more maps and stuff. and make the plugin available for other servers if it isn't already
They're saying that they're doing these servers AS WELL as the survival games ones, they aren't taking them away.

Rabbidfan236

Tribute
Reaction score
I would like a towns/economy server, but set in the world of Panem. The towns could be like the districts. PVP servers are just annoying.

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
I think there should be 25x25 plot for each person and there should be a pvp island !

Wertyuipo

Tribute
Reaction score
I really think you should get the Citizens plugin! Its really awesome! You can make custom npc's and let them give you quests to earn items! You can make your own adventure world!

Reaction score
Area plots with above and below ground protection buyable through economy monies would be awesome ^_^ I love that.

SubZeroEagle

Spectator
Reaction score
I would like to see a factions plugin. Similar to the Survival Games, players would be put in a starting room. Once the timer reaches 0 players would be randomly place don 2 different teams, and given a few different classes to pick from. Another timer, about a minute. There would be 2 castles, 1 for each team. Once the 2nd timer hits 0 the gates open and the 2 armies charge at each other. Classes would include things like Warrior, Archer and Alchemist. There would also be multiple TNT cannons mounted on each castle to fire at the enemy as the huge battle goes on. Basically, a fight to the death with 2 giant teams. All the other factions either consist of a heap of small factions that are too weak to do anything or people just wana do their own thing, I think a huge minecraft war would be epic.

That....Sounds amazing

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci