• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you want to see in our survival server?

MCSG Survival Server should have:

• Total voters

Favorlock

Survivor
Reaction score
If the main focus is SG couldn't we have districts?? And when you join you are put in a random district sort of like being born into your district... and you could possibly integrate that with the games, so each person has the title of what district they're from...?
Yes, that's sort of what we are thinking of doing. I was actually discussing the idea of making a custom plugin to manage districts. Essentially, when you first join the server you are assigned to a district and you would spawn in the center of your district city. We also discussed the idea of buying your way into a district if you work hard.

We also mentioned having bi-weekly hunger games, including a public reaping. ;) However, chances are this server will not be integrated with mcsg plugin, but instead we will use a server as needed.

Onikaton123

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes, that's sort of what we are thinking of doing. I was actually discussing the idea of making a custom plugin to manage districts. Essentially, when you first join the server you are assigned to a district and you would spawn in the center of your district city. We also discussed the idea of buying your way into a district if you work hard.

We also mentioned having bi-weekly hunger games, including a public reaping. ;) However, chances are this server will not be integrated with mcsg plugin, but instead we will use a server as needed.
That would be freaking awesome! The specific districts would have to have certain restrictions on how fancy public and private structures are, though, to keep it true to the style of SG. You can't be having a structure in district 12 outdoing district 1, now can you?

Xoncom

Tribute
Reaction score
Loving the idea so far Favorlock, keep it going :D

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
I think either role play or towns. Factions are SO overused so if we use something diffrent it will make the server more special imagion a roleplay server that would ROCK. We can buy houses in the castles do quests and have a player for each castle. You can become a Guard and stuff and kingdoms can goto war. OMFG IM SO EXITED YOU MUST DO ROLEPLAY..... I spassed lol

Mastertj

Tribute
Reaction score
If it has factions. You should code something so if you create a faction for let's say 15,000$ It creates a guild/faction hall So everyone in the faction/guild can /tp BloodForumsFaction and you'll tp to the guild hall that is auto made when you buy, make a faction ^^ Sort of like Spiral knights (An addicting game on steam!)

Apple

Tribute
Reaction score
I wouldn't like pvp because that's what the survival games are about we don't need more pvp. I'd be fine if we had a option to turn pvp on and off, because I don't want some guy in diamond armor to come and kill me.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
How about have a faction and economy server then implement survival games into it in a way(e.g. pick a person from each faction to fight in a survival games for money and more power to the winning faction).
This in my opinion is a great idea :D also i would like to see the mcmmo mod thrown into the mix but make it hardcore, therefore resetting stats on the mcmmo mod when a player dies. This would allow the best tributes to have an advantage over the others as they are a surviving victor therefore would be more skilled. It makes sense that only the victors stats remain. Also when people join the server people are randomly allocated to 1 of the 12 districts and start survival in that way when not actually in the games :D

Favorlock

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry, but MCMMO will not be used on the survival server. However, we are looking into implementing the 12 districts in a faction setting, but at the same time we are not sure if we want to use Factions.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
it would, but i personally think that a role play server would rock, but the tweleve distrect faction thing would be cool as well.

Will u guys make a second survival server for RPing. or are u only making one

metscatcher18

Tribute
Reaction score
Faction server would be nice, economy too. But don't have admins had out money to everyone. If its a faction server, consider getting mcmmo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci