• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you want to see in our survival server?

MCSG Survival Server should have:

• Total voters

Mbdelta

Spectator
Reaction score
PVP/Factions combined with towns would be awesome! It would allow us to make our own town and raise an army of players! It would be soo awesome!

haakonfj

Survivor
Reaction score
i think we could have like a part of the server is like Vanilla minecraft and rest is Factions:)

MrPaiiCeY

Spectator
Reaction score
Skylands? Massive generated skylands with towns on the skylands offering as safeplaces where you can trade. and pvp on selected islands, a massive railway suspended in the sky. and also this way with skyislands you can have mulitple places. some pvp some creative islands and other themed islands?

Squirley_Guy

Spectator
Reaction score
I come from a server that uses Towny, and I really like it. Now, for this server, you guys may not use towny, but at least something like it. Also, I see that PVP/factions is a popular choice. I think it wiuld be cool if maybe towns and PVP was linked together, so that inside towns would be safe, and in the wilderness areas, PVP wars raged. Just a suggestion, hope you guys like it!

Also, is there a specific date on when this server will be up?

EDIT: I also think that economy should be incorporated into the server as well.

iPandaZ

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok not based on the survival server, but i really wanna see a hardcore PVP server, where you can raid bases from people so that you can earn loot. A nice pvp plugin, like simpleclans and stuff :D

wildman26

Tribute
Reaction score
i reckon it would be awesome to have factions but when you first come in you have to choose one of the big ones and once you reach a certain rank you can make your own. oh and have it pvp outside of all towns and stuff. each faction should have a base which only its faction members can enter.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think the server will need alot more then 120 slots. :l

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
i think 120 slots would be fine as if there is only 1 reaping per day then theres a 1/10 chance its you. IMO if there was a few more reaping per day then more slots would be fine.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Look Lisson to me OK. This server should just have PVP almost everywhere (not at spawn), Chest shop and sethomes and small teams nothing like fations or towns just small teams where you can have a team hq and have a team name and thats it. THIS WOULD MAKE THIS SERVER THE BEST I PROMISE I HAVE SEEN SO MANY FACTION SERVERS ITS ANOYING. P.S allow grifing and raiding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry my english is bad)
You don't have to shout..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci