• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Ex-Staff member do you want to come out of retirement?

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys!

So, I thought it might be a nice idea to show some appreciation to our favorite ex-staff members, people who we'd love to come out of retirement. Although this would be great, anyone tagged here shouldn't take it too seriously, as we understand that you have perfectly valid reasons behind your retirement. I'll start :)

KRaidium - The admin(Sr. Mod for most of my memory) who made me feel like I fit in here, even in just the slightest ways such as responding to and liking my statuses :3

Tacoface1234 - Another person who made me feel like I fit in here, was a really great Sr. Mod... Unlike KRaid, he no longer shows up around these parts...

SixZoSeven - Was here for the long haul, I was really sad when you retired, but it's nice to still have you here in the community.

Antster360 - Also served here for quite a while and helped out a lot, the server wouldn't be where it is today without his help :)

So now, what do you all think? I'm excited to see your ideas :D

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
Sadly a lot of the people I would have said have already reapplied and been denied :C
That sucks, but we can still appreciate the time they did contribute, right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci