• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Ex-Staff member do you want to come out of retirement?

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
None of them except OnlyMathias and Virtual

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
Ehh, I posted an application but I guarantee that won't end well aha. Aside from that, KRaidium would be my choice. He helped out the servers an unbelievably amount, and I couldn't thank him enough. :)

Lululioness

Career
Reaction score
Most of the moderators who were demoted after that whole
OMG UNDERMINING MCSG UERIHBALUSUAHF CORRUPT STAFF EYUSFUHUIHESFUHIEF WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE EUAIFIHUAFHFH ONLINE COMMUNITY DRAMA AUISFIHES SRS BUSINESS thing are the ones I'd like to see come back as they were some of the best moderators we had ever had in my opinion as well as KRaidium MattZeeX Tacoface1234 and DQ.

AND HOW COULD I FORGET THE AMAZING Bicentennial_Man
He was one of the nicest admins and one admin that really interacted with the community. He was just a lovely guy to be around and did a lot of behind the scenes work.

And he gave me friend rank ;)

Last edited:

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
I would love so much to be allowed to re-apply, but for reasons, I am not allowed. I have tried many times to speak to Sr staff, but they all just say to speak to Dave, he never responds. I emailed him over 2 months ago, he replied saying that he will discuss with the other Sr staff and get back to me, he still hasn't, I have pretty much given up now.

I loved being a moderator, and believe I was a very good one, in fact it was one of the few things that I took pride in doing. Alas, I have had to accept never having that opportunity. At the very least, I wish I had some to actually show all the work I did as staff, which is why I loved friend rank. Now I have nothing.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
OnlyMathias
:D
None of them except OnlyMathias and Virtual
OnlyMathias now inhabits a certain Capture The Wool network as an Admin. He continues to spend crap tons of money on his friends. (It's honestly disappointing, he spent over $1000 in donations to MCSG, and then was banned for stating his opinion.)

But yes. I definitely would like to see OnlyMathias unbanned and reinstated as a staff member, but I believe he told me a few times that he wouldn't want to be a staff member any more with the way the staff are run nowadays (you'll have to ask him what he means by that) He's heading into college this year, so even if he did want to be and was able to be reinstated, he'd be too busy :c
Also, JennoKoala. I'm sad that he resigned. He was very forum-active, and was a large presence whenever there was an article to be written, or an event to be organized.
KRaidium. (hi kr) He (or if you see this, then you) were honestly one of the best Moderators that I've ever seen. You were consistently present and answering questions when there was an issue to be resolved, and you were always helpful and extremely informative. I think you were more occupied with Senior Staff dutes once you were promoted to Sr. Mod, and unfortunately I saw less of you around the forums, and my personal opinion of you slightly declined. However, you were still a top Senior Moderator from what I saw, and you were one of the people who were good candidates for the trial Admin position. (IMO)

I swear if Cubes and Lively resign I will /qq for the rest of the week.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci