• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Ex-Staff member do you want to come out of retirement?

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Ha, never would happen. And Codered1218 was a mod almost as long as I was too, and didn't even get platinum. :(
Like they always say, we shouldn't expect a reward for your work when you resign. Even those who were here for almost 2 years didn't get anything (the only ones who had a higher chance at getting a reward were Sr. Mods+)

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
ThatOneTomahawk, Aracnophobia, Pm_MoLoToV, SixzoSeven, Linkdude1997, Lovelights, Smoothpixels... the list could go on forever...

Frazzli185

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Like they always say, we shouldn't expect a reward for your work when you resign. Even those who were here for almost 2 years didn't get anything (the only ones who had a higher chance at getting a reward were Sr. Mods+)
Tbh that's not true, if someone resigns and don't get platinum, its either they didn't do enough as a moderator, or the Sr mods forgot.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Not talking about myself. I'm certainly grateful I got rewarded with platinum, but I wouldn't have demanded it or complained about it had I not been. In fact, I wasn't even expecting to get it, I just looked at my page and it was there. I just know some of those others who didn't get it worked just as hard as I did, so I wish they got it too. :/

ZachPlayzMC

Platinum
Reaction score
I wish that you would come back Garret! You were really helpful as a mod and you very a really good YouTuber also! I know that at the time that you made this thread you were mod, but yeah... :p C0nsole

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Tbh that's not true, if someone resigns and don't get platinum, its either they didn't do enough as a moderator, or the Sr mods forgot.
No, it is true. It has always been stated that if you become a moderator and resign, then you shouldn't expect to get a reward for your work.
Since they got rid of the friend rank, there have been so many ex-staff members who had that rank who now have no special rank at all, even they should have got it, since they had the friend rank. But yeah, that's the way its runs now....

Being an ex-staff/friend rank, I am disappointed that they didn't transfer everyone's rank over to platinum and I know others also felt that way. But I'm not going to pester the staff to give me the rank back, since I don't play here anymore, just disappointed that it wasn't done better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci