• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What happened to Gravey4rd

backey

Survivor
Reaction score
Huahwi doesn't play anymore lol
Maybe he is we dont know, i know that he is playing on his alt, BaccaDude, but maybe he is just bussy or something happened to him

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe he is we dont know, i know that he is playing on his alt, BaccaDude, but maybe he is just bussy or something happened to him
or, he's pulling another one of his and will get double the amount of subs like he did last time ;)

backey

Survivor
Reaction score
or, he's pulling another one of his and will get double the amount of subs like he did last time ;)
Idk but in his last episode he said "I will never leave you guys again if you dont leave me" i think he said that so i think something bad happened to him, NY is a big city, full of car crashes, robberies etc.... :c

backey

Survivor
Reaction score
He was just good at getting wins... He is bad at PvP :|
No he is not bad tbh....but however this huahwi in 2015 is just 30% of the real huahwi i think 1.8 ruined his pvp or whatever..... but back in time when he was the best before his first "break" :c

Reaction score
No he is not bad tbh....but however this huahwi in 2015 is just 30% of the real huahwi i think 1.8 ruined his pvp or whatever..... but back in time when he was the best before his first "break" :c
It's just you who thinks he was better before. People were weaker, this is what made him look like a good pvper. However, every decent EU PvPer knows Gravey4rd is not that good...

backey

Survivor
Reaction score
It's just you who thinks he was better before. People were weaker, this is what made him look like a good pvper. However, every decent EU PvPer knows Gravey4rd is not that good...
hmmmmmm

backey

Survivor
Reaction score
As Getix said he is a tactical player, not such a pvper but i personally think he is a decent player

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci