• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What happened to Gravey4rd

Reaction score
Maybe he is no longer interesting to play mc? :3
He has a life... He plays this freaking block game for over 2 years now. Even 3. It's getting annoying and boring for him. I mean really it's not just that but he has a life. He's 23 years old and he has a job.

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
He has a life... He plays this freaking block game for over 2 years now. Even 3. It's getting annoying and boring for him. I mean really it's not just that but he has a life. He's 23 years old and he has a job.

So really Gravey succeeded in Minecraft ... And I would be tired of the time, but I was still a child, and we had fun: 3

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
He currently play other games, but he's busy with his life.

Any idea what the games are? I mean lets be real here guys...honestly who still plays mcsg hardcore anymore? I joined this server when I was like 14 what sucks and is good at the same time is this is not CS:GO, LOL, or COD, the game just doesn't have much opportunity anymore. It used to be a good place to make friends, join a team that played by the rules, and even a place where I myself could respect the staff team. In the end we all grow up, I mean im 17 now...I can be tried as an adult in the US (Where I live)!. I mean I could have played COD (Im garbage at it) when I was 14 and I bet I would still find love for it cause they keep coming out. but...In the long run I hope it was worth it. I hope it was worth listening to someone who was once my IRL friend...Theres a pretty sad story around him. I will only know when I leave, my friends leave, or the server closes. Then I will know who played with me just cause and who is really my friend :).

WOW! If I leave im gonna probs edit some of this and put it in my goodbye thread if I make one that is.

BlissUS

Tribute
Reaction score
he got screwed out of first place which he held for like 3 years so he said screw mcsg

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
Huahwi also has over 20 and still enjoj playing this game, but you are right, he is not going to play a game for the rest of his life and i dont think he will see this...
well huahwi also makes money out of it.........

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
My theory is Huahwi came back for money to pay off some of his Mothers hospital bills. If that's the case I am fine with his disappearance :)
i'm not completely sure about the whole story
i mean, the internet is a massive lie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci