• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What if AntVenom played on our servers?

swag or sweg?

• sweg

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • swag

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • i got that tm87

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Just a question: What if AntVenom played on our servers? What would MCSG be like? What would the leaderboards be like? .etc

In case you don't know who AntVenom is, he was the person who won the Minecraft hunger games competition back in April 2012 and has been deemed one of the best Minecraft PVPers to date.

Post what you think the MCSG servers would be like if Antveom played on our servers, and keep it friendly.

Sage9597

Platinum
Reaction score
Just going to clear some things up. The reason he always won the Hunger Games events is because he was facing other famous youtubers. Saying that, just because they are famous youtubers doesn't mean that they are really good at PvP. I think he would be alright if he played MCSG, but he would definitely not be a huge threat or wouldn't be high on the leaderboards (unless he no-lifed). Not saying he is bad, but the competition in the Hunger Games events that he played in were not exactly up to par. If this seems like a flame post, tell me but I'm just trying to give some insight/my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci